Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
IDK!!! I am SO damn lost! Last night I went totally crazy and was searching for Salman-Kat pics nonstop! Its only been a week since I chose Kat & Biru over Kat & Sallu. But I really miss Sal-Kat...this can't be happening...they were perfect together!😭
chocogurl thumbnail
Aw..stuck between the two huh? Well.. I guess since you're still hanging on to Salman-Katrina...you like them better. Some relationships aren't meant to be though..Salman-Katrina's wasn't either. Especially, considering the age-gap and their different goals...
Katalicious thumbnail
I think so too...I just can't...I mean Biru is cute and all...ok I should stop or Sakina will kill me😭
chocogurl thumbnail
But Ranbir is a player? Is that your concern? Lol.

Ranbir is cute..somewhat hot too..not gonna lie! I absolutely loved him during Saawariya promotions, but that "love" grew off. Haha. I still appreciate him as an actor! And his body is so hot ;) But yeah, I see you like Katrina a lot..so I don't know, if you would want her to be with a guy like him? But its their choice so whateverr. You should just sit back and enjoy all these entertaining articles that come-out on them every other dayπŸ˜†
Edited by chocogurl - 13 years ago
Katalicious thumbnail
No way...thats not what I meant!
So like I saw the Sal-Kat pics...and their is SO much love in Salman's eyes for Katrina...you can like see it there! The way he looks at her😳 I miss them!
Biru is a fantastic actor and yes I love Katrina a lot and don't want her to get hurt. Don't say anything bad about Biru please or I will be in BIG trouble
chocogurl thumbnail
Haha aww I'm sorry.. why will you be in trouble though?πŸ€” I'm the one who said it. Lol. But like I said, Ranbir is greattt..except for his player status. But hey..everyone has a right to have fun right?! Lol. jk.

Anyways.. yeah, I was never a fan of either jodis..never will be. But you seem emotionally attached. Don't get too caught up with Sal-Kat or Ran-Kat.. we dont even know much about their lives. Just enjoy both off and onscreen :)

So anyways.. have you seen SKM? Idk if I should watch it in the theaters, or just wait it-off till a good print comes online. I kinda wanna see at the theaters..
Edited by chocogurl - 13 years ago
Katalicious thumbnail
LOL right to have funπŸ˜† Yup I really care about Kat...like a lot.😊 But she knows whats best for her...ok maybe not. :P jk!
Hmm haven't seen it yet...would love to see it in theaters but can't lol!
chocogurl thumbnail
Haha..I'm sure, she knows what shes doing. I'm pretty sure she's got the brains.. how else can she make it so big, as a foreigner? in such a competitive field..where fame is just for one day. She def. knows what shes doing..or shes just having fun with Ranbir. Either one. Haha.

Lol aw..yeah I dont know if I can or not..

Anyways..do you like reading? or TV shows? (English or Indian)
Katalicious thumbnail
I hope so. All the best to herπŸ˜›

I love reading! My best past time thing to do! I only watch two TV shows...Gossip Girl and Pretty Little Liars. You?
chocogurl thumbnail
You watch PLL?! I do too! Haha. How do you like it?!