ramanantham thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The same tamilian girl.Reply me in mail.Whether they consider my discussion.Once again rukmi and ranveer i love both of u.I cant explain in words.Director please make rukmi and ranveer marry in episodes.Ranveer also loves her na.pls

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blokes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ramanantham

The same tamilian girl.Reply me in mail.Whether they consider my discussion.Once again rukmi and ranveer i love both of u.I cant explain in words.Director please make rukmi and ranveer marry in episodes.Ranveer also loves her na.pls

I think Ranveer is pretending losing his memory because he wants to make everyone in his family realize what a big blunder they have made by not accepting rukmi. He will also teach rukmi to stand up for her "rights" rukmi is still trying to make him forget her and wants to push rasal towards ranveer but he will not have any of it. I hope they keep the story straight like that and not mess it up. I am tamil too and watched this initially for rukmi ranveer and then gave up when rasal entered the story. now after the ashram track, am back.