Sushita rock the dance floor - Sanskar Laxshmi

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sushant-Ankita rock the dance floor
Buzz up!

Sushant Singh Rajput and Ankita Lokhande have enthralled the viewers with their fabulous performances in the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa on Sony.

Ankita has now been eliminated from the competition while Sushant is likely to bow out due to a back injury. However the audience will soon get to see them performing together in Sanskaar Laxmi on Zee TV.

A source reveals "The channel is planning a 2 hour special episode that will have the grand wedding sequence of Laxmi ( Vibha Anand) and Sooraj ( Rohit Purohit)". The source adds "The popular jodi of Sushant and Ankita will dance to Ainwayi Ainwayi from Band Bajaa Baraat. While Sushant and Ankita are already on board the team is in talks with other well known faces to perform at the event".

With some exciting performances in store this onscreen wedding definitely promises to be a memorable one.
http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Sushant-Ankita-rock-the-dance-floor&xfile=2011/February/News_20110219_34

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
How will Sushant perform with a bad back??? Something is wrong here....
Ipsitta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
THERE  PERFORMANCE  ALREADY  OCCURED....AND  PROMO  ALSO  COMING  YESTERDAY
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: epsita

THERE  PERFORMANCE  ALREADY  OCCURED....AND  PROMO  ALSO  COMING  YESTERDAY

Wow.. do u hv link 😳 cant wait to see..
nikitagmc thumbnail
Okay I understood- this is probably late reporting by Indya.com. 😆
The shoot has already been done in advance.

Wohi toh main sochoo, Sushi kaise dance karega.
-SushitaLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Wow.. do u hv link 😳 cant wait to see..

archu wore blue dress...she was vry pretty 😳
captkirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
How can Sushant keep dancing if his back is injured!?  I think he bowed out becuz of Ankita elimination which is very unfair.  She was a better dancer than Mahi and more graceful than Yana and Sushant was a sure winner.  Anyway these shows are so rigged it's ridiculous!
-SushitaLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sushant, Ankita, Ratan to grace Laxmi's wedding..

Saturday, February 19, 2011 | 12:17:08 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    3 Comments
Sushant, Ankita, Ratan to grace Laxmi's wedding..

The list of celebrities to grace Laxmi's wedding in the Zee TV show,Sanskaar Laxmi gets bigger with every passing day..

Tellybuzz was the first to report about the celebrity galore in Laxmi's (Veebha Anand) wedding inZee TV's Sanskaar Laxmi

Names such Audhut Gupte, Pallavi JoshiDisha WakaniDilip Joshi, Hemant Kumar, Preeti-Pinky will be gracing the rituals.. As per the recent promos, Ketki DaveNandish Sandhuand Rashmi Desai happen to be few who will be joining the huge festive occasion..

We also hear that Celebrities such as Archana (Ankita Lokhande), Manav (Sushant Singh Rajput), Anukalp (Nishant Malkani), Mona (Sara Khan), Ambaji (Krutika Desai), Bijal (Nimisha Vakharia), Laali (Ratan Rajput), Gauri (Binny Sharma), Apara Mehta have also shot for the sequence.. 

A source says, "Archana and Manav showed some moves along with Nandish and Rashmi. Sushant who is presently troubled by a bad back was given very minimal steps. The four stars will sing, dance and join in the family frolic with popular tracks like Range De, Aiwaien aiwaien, Laung da Lishkara and others. Nishant and Sara shake their leg on a duet song Pee Loo…"

All the celebrities joined in for a group dance too on the number Dholi Taro… Dhol Baje..

We contacted Sushant Singh Rajput and he confirmed his presence in the show and said, "As you know, I am hampered by my back problem, so could not give my best to the dance in Laxmi's wedding. In any case, viewers will be seeing me shake a leg or two. Otherwise everything was excellent in the wedding".

We also contacted Ratan who asserts, "I was invited in the wedding to witness a dance competition that took place between the rural group and the urban one".  

Nishant Malkani too confirmed the buzz, "Yes, Mona and I attended Laxmi's wedding and had a lot of fun. We performed on a duet and group performance".

Guess it's time now for the viewers to have their share of fun and frolic as they watch the grand wedding of Laxmi in the Zee TV show..

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar

chinuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks. to is baar sanskar laxmi dekhna padega
nikitagmc thumbnail

Originally posted by: captkirk

How can Sushant keep dancing if his back is injured!?  I think he bowed out becuz of Ankita elimination which is very unfair.  She was a better dancer than Mahi and more graceful than Yana and Sushant was a sure winner.  Anyway these shows are so rigged it's ridiculous!

This shoot has been done in advance and according to article by TB, he didn't even dance much in it cos of his back. In SBS they showed him wearing a belt too which is prescribed for people with back pain. He was showing it to Ratan.

You yourself said Sushant was a sure winner, so why would he quit, especially when Ankita herself said that she wants him to win? Nobody is a fool to walk away from Rs. 25 lakhs for nothing.