REAL CHOICE FOR WOMEN

sakshisharma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello to all the members of Indian Forums. For those who don't know me i am Sakshi Sharma!!!!!!i have started this new topic where you all can send in your writing ideas on a particular topic......(continue reading for more information😃)

Wife Bina Life is an excellent show👏, so why not we all share our feedbacks about ("real choice for women") in about 250 - 500 words.😛
Before the 28th of February, send in the your articles and lets share them together about our thoughts on women rights......... 

The writing can be typed in any format you choose. For example, it might be based on an interview with a female family member and whether they feel they have had real choice or not as a woman. It might be a personal reflection on what Real Choice for Women means to you. You could research a well know woman and decide whether they have had real choice or whether they have had barrieirs in their field. Alternatively you might want to write an argument about whether there is real choce or not for women today. These are only suggestions - it is your choice!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

so lets get going guyz!!!!!👍🏼
love foreva
sakshi
Edited by sakshisharma - 13 years ago