xoxo
Aanya
Nikhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Reserved!

Edit:
Drabble 6
It was super-cute to see a drabble from when AR weren'y married. And I particularly loved the vision of Armaan grabbing out for Basket's dupatta. What strikes me about your drabbles is that you show Armaan to be quietly conscientious. Be it his beautiful writing, or habit of listening to medical podcats, you show Armaan to be hard working, despite his prankster ways. And I find that really sweet.

Drabble 7
I really liked this piece, because it subtly showed that Riddhima had no insecurities regarding their love and relationship. She wasn't going to change, because she loved Armaan, and knew that he loved her. That belief was something Riddhima often lacked in DMG, so it was lovely to see you pen down that facet of AR so beautifully!

All in all, awesome updates! And I can't wait for more of your drabbles! 😃
Edited by Nikhi... - 13 years ago
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The parts are perfect <3 I love waking upto reading them 
Arushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
How many boxes have I reserved and not looked back at?

Well, yeah ! Just adding another one. Hah!   

<3

PS: @Ankita.M I love your second Kajen siggy :)
Edited by Arushi. - 13 years ago
ahenseven thumbnail
Aww!! .. They are sooooooo adorable .. Will surely continue reading this one .. Loads of love neha:)
ScatteredCastle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@Drabble 6: Awwn, that was just perfect. I wish i could read just like that... and imma gonna try podcast-method! Gonna, see if that works! Btw, it was beautifully written and i could imagine that in front of my eyes... couldn't help but adore. Good job! :)

@Drabble 7:  Okay, that was such an honest attempt, seriously. and to dig out adorableness from the inside out of that topic, is purely unbelievable! That felt really nice to see AR talk about that. And of course, it was well written. Loved it too! 

Keep em' coming!
Love...
Garima ;)
Arushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nikhiiii 🤗

Dude, stop being so inconsistent, I feel so bad at the moment that I am the only one who is abandoning perfect reserve boxes and on the other hand is reserving more. Shaay :/ 

Anywhoo, Hannah, 6 is my birth date and 7 is yours. So this update has to be good and extremely frutilicious. Bahahahahaha ! 🤣 I am practically laughing writing such a dumb comment. But lol. Btw have you noticed, lol looks like a person is drowning, I bet he isn't laughing. 😆 Someone told me this the other day and I was like what a stupid joke, and now I can't believe I am retelling this. Well, this is life. 

Okay, out from here, before I am banned  :P 

Love you lots 
Passport Names ;) 🤗
Res..

Hannah is there such a thing as PM in this FF... If yeah den get me in there... :-D
nondescript thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I will RE-POST all updates by the end of the week
Edited by Hannah. - 13 years ago
nondescript thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Update on Drabbles Replay- 8&9 'Get Well Soon' & 'Words I never said'

@Everybody- Thank Yous for commenting, reading and liking <3 Muah to you all xoxo

@Nikhi- I'm so stupid! I completely ignored your question from your prior reply, I read it and thought I had replied, reading over my last reply I realized I hadn't, SORRY!! YES I have watched Diary of a Bad Man' LMFAO' Its good entertainment, although I wasn't too happy watching his 'Mum' point a knife at him in one of them Haha, other than that some of the jokes are funny!! Back to your comment haha, I just want to say THANK YOU because you read into the piece and their characters so much and I don't even realize I manage to characterize them the way you read it, it makes me really happy <3

@Garima- Heyyy <3 Thank You :D Ohhh the podcasts work well for me, I listen to Economic ones now and again.  I hope it works well for you too <3 <3 Aww I am glad you liked the second drabble, <3 :D

@ARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUshi- ;) Utilizing the new name ;) hehe!! 6 and 7 pahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I actually LOLed at that hehe <3 Our birthdays are just too cool ;) And on that tangent the next drabble was actually about a birthday haha!! Clever pineapple Fruitilicious ;) hehe ARU that is such a silly  joke hahahahaha!!!!! Where is the joke book hmmmmm teehehe!!  Drowning HAHAHAHAHAHA. First Nadz says that > 😃 looks like a sarcastic smile and now 😆 has become drowning'. OH poor emoticons haha!!! Ly xoxo