Rishta.Com

|*|Happy Birthday Kavi Shastri|*|

..-..Riya..-.. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
19th February is a very special day as God's one of the most special child was born on this day, 25 years back. Gosh! He's getting old. πŸ˜† Haha! Joke. He's forever young and beautiful! 😳 He's a British born Indian and has the HOTTEST British accent ever. He played a cameo role in the 2009's big hit Love Aaj Kal. He's a complete sweetheart and has charmed everyone with his role as Rohan Mehra in his debut show, Rishta.com. One heck of an actor, extremely talented. A great dancer & a stand up comedian as well. A complete package, you see. Yes! I'm talking about HIM! The one and only...

KAVI SHASTRI

Kavi started his television career with YRF's new launch on Sony TV named Rishta.com! And with that we got one of the most lovable and cherished character ever in the form of Rohan Mehra. January 3rd, 2010 was the day when we saw Mr. Kavi Shastri on our screens for the first time. We fell in love with both the character and actor from the first sight itself. Kavi made Rohan. Rohan Mehra is THAT character of television, who is hard to forget. So, thank you so much for giving us Rohan Mehra, Kavi.

You are a true star Kavi. Not only an awesomely talented actor but a gem of a person as well. You'll make it very big one day for sure. Wishing you all the happiness, success, luck and love. May God shower all his blessings on you and may all your deserved wishes be fulfilled. Have a wonderful year and a beautiful life ahead. God bless you!

And here's something from your "CRAZY BUNCH" ...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww9Nfgkosi4[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Sashangelz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..-..Riya..-.. thumbnail

MESSAGES ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Bday Kavi! Hope your dreams and wishes come true!
Meena

Happy Birthday Kavi!
First of all we miss you! :( Tons and tons :( Not only on TV but on twitter and even here on I-F but we know you're busy and so we'll forgive you! 😳
Today on your birthday I wish you a lifetime of happiness and good health. I also hope and wish that all your dreams come true.
Thank you for coming into our lives with rishta.com and giving us a MUCH needed breath of fresh air with the fun youthful show. This show is one we'll never forget because it gave us good memories, great friends and even better actors and actresses to admire.
I hope you have an amazing day!
Love always,
Meera😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dAk30JRWOE[/YOUTUBE]

kavi happy birthday ! you are one of the most handsome and talented actor . i hope that this year you get alot of happiness and success. may this year brings rishta.com season 2 for you and your all dreams come true. may this year give you more good health and fitness .πŸ˜ƒ HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN . I LOVE YOU πŸ˜³

Kavi,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Here's hoping you have a fantastic day. :)
Wishing you all the best for the future,
and I'm seriously hoping you'll be back on our screens again in the near future.

Lotsa love,
Sabiha.

Many Many happy returns of the day.. Hope you are showered with success and joy.😊 May this day and the days coming be really lucky for you..😊
What to say about you,
You are the BEST..& You will remain the best.😊
You are an awsome actor, you are really talented and God gifted, Hope you receive all the happiness and success in life which you deserve. And I am sure that you deserve the best in life..:) I really admire you and your acting. You were just simply awsome in Rishta.com. Hope i get a guy like Rohan Mehra in life..πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ ,You really did justice with your role..You are really worth getting good roles over and over.. And may you get the best in life... Once more HAPPY BIRTHDAY...πŸ₯³

Loads of love, Anusua

Here's wishing  success  comes your  way and  ALL  happiness is  fulfilled

Undoubtedly One  of the  sweetest   And  down to earth  celebs  I have  come across

You  have  Immortalized  The  Character Of  Rohan Mehra

You  gave  us Many reasons  to laugh  smile  and Cry.....

Happy Birthday  Kavi  πŸ€—
N I  hope you  are  Blessed  with all wonderful  things In life😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au2RM9NrCWg[/YOUTUBE]

I love  that  Dimpledd Smile of your's  So I  am  hoping  you keep Smiling always πŸ˜ƒ

Happy birthday  once again 

Love  you VERY   VERY  VERY MUCH

Lekha Ishwar

..-..Riya..-.. thumbnail
MORE MESSAGES ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Kavi,

Happy birthdayyy! I think that you're an amazing actor and I LOVED you in Rishta.com. It was one of my favorite shows at the time and the different story definitely pulled me into it. You were an amazing actor in that show. I'm hoping to see you once again soon back on tv. =)

Happy Birthday once again.. =)

H A P P Y  B I R T H D A K A V I!
Many many happy returns of the day =) Hope for the best for you! I really miss Rishta.Com and hope to see you again soon on TV. Once again wishing you a very Happy Birthday!

Okay, a message from me now! πŸ˜† Hey Kavi! A very Happy Birthday once again! May God bless you forever. I have already said what I wanted to in the intro. So yeah, I'm posting this poem and video mix. Well, you've already read the poem before but wanted to remind you how special you are.😳

Charming and sweet you look
But better words you speak;
Eyes that express so much
Keeps on twinkling through out;
The golden heart you possess
Spreads love all over;
A smile so unique
Is a medicine to healing hearts;
A laugh so happy
Can make anyone rejoice;
Naughty are your ways
But cute as ever;
A friend so true
Is a gem to all;
Not really seen you, not really known you
Not really heard you, not really felt you,
Still, Special and unique you are I know;
Because it's not everyday we find a gem like you!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww9Nfgkosi4[/YOUTUBE]

Love forever,
Riya
πŸ˜‰

roshaa thumbnail
happy birthday kavi ! Sashangelz where is the message i sent you ?
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing job Riya on the post! :)

Happy Birthday Kavi! πŸ˜ƒ
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday KAVI,.......

May  god bless u with lots of love , success and happiness

May all ur desires be fullfilled

Btw , its KAVI's birthday and vandu havent wished him yet ?? πŸ˜†
sweety_ursh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAVI....
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
SHASTRI. Yo, birthdaaaaaaaay! 😎

Happy Birthday Kavi :) We love youuuuuuu πŸ€— omgsh so true, 'hottest british accent ever' πŸ€ͺ
πŸ€ͺ
Have lots of fun on your special day, May all your dreams come true :)

pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
happy bday kavi...god bless...miss u loads
mini_ksg_AR thumbnail

Many many happy returns of d da kavi

View Raw Image' jQuery1298117517339="38">

.......i loved ur character in Rishta.com........n altho it was ur debut show u succeeded i stealing  our hearts and appreciation.........wud lov to c soon on tv n if its d 2nd season f rishta co, de wat more cn i ask for....
i hpe dat dis bday mks ur lyf even brighter n beautiful
wishin u love happiness n success
priya