short written update for 18th feb

sushups thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

sorry for this but todays is my friends b'day party tonight so kind of busy

---abahy explains pia that all this is fake and he need to be with her to protect her
---couple r asked individual 3 questions each
---angad gives all right answers about ruhi but not vice versa but angad cutely handles it saying their love is new and they will grow in love
----t and shakar have all the wrong answers and then it is revealed shakar is their new economics teacher...and T faints😆
----abahy and pia have all the right answers which shocks abhay
---they have a couple dance (beautiful) but he breaks her heart yet again by asking her to back as the music is stopped
--very cute abhay misha and pai scene and pia tells her not to change for shaw n be herself and goes on about love
and abhay helps misha on what to say to shaw (all romantic lines) and at end says love conquers all as its strong
and misha realizes why  pia fell in love with abahy😉
--panchi shouts at reception for the rooms with her face pack still on her face and the receptionist looks petrified
and sid comes and makes her realize that she still has the face pack😆

--abhay and pia r on road walking and pia asks abhay if what he said to misha about love is what he believes too 
abhay to himself says that its the strength of love that has kept us together and u yourself have no idea how strong ur love is but our love is not possible and then he breaks pias heart saying all the negative thing about love and last says u and me r not possible😭😭

Edited by sushups - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thnx 😃,,,,,,,,enjoy the Party

AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

many thanks for updates...

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Why is Abhay doing that all over again? I'm still cofused.