OMG!! tht priceless xpression...

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys.i ws just going thru my TaAnu gallery and found out this beautiful xpression of taani/ APK.i know its onld bt i msure u guys wud luv it...........

She is soo cutee and her eyebrowssEmbarrassed
do commentSmile
rofl yeah tht was really cute...only HC & APK can do tht one eyebrow up & down thing i swearDay Dreaming
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

rofl yeah tht was really cute...only HC & APK can do tht one eyebrow up & down thing i swearDay Dreaming

:D I think they really are...I know I tried doing it and I gave up...my eyebrows aren't coordinated enough to move separately LOL
yeah she is lukin damn cute nd sweet..........luv taanu
Both HC and APK do this expression perfectly... and obviously they are damn cute wen they do itDay Dreaming Edited by maria2285 - 11 years ago

yup...dey can only do dis.i have seen HC also doing dis while he ws proposing ttsaani and told her "Smart"Embarrassed
Originally posted by MeraHarshad517

:D I think they really are...I know I tried doing it and I gave up...my eyebrows aren't coordinated enough to move separately LOL
same hereLOL
Originally posted by harshiya_rox

yeah she is lukin damn cute nd sweet..........luv taanu
Embarrassed