The next year for Rohit Roy---predicted!

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

ROHIT ROY (DOB - 5TH APRIL)

Conserving your energies is very important for your growth. You will have to deal with areas of your life where you need to become practical so you get new opportunities on the career front. There could be tough situations, which will need to be handled with diplomacy. Be prepared to travel at short notices. Rely on your instincts in planning your moves. You may have to make a decision between two opportunities. The card suggests a new stage in your career, which will be smooth and will enhance your opportunities. The decisions that you make this year will carry a lot of weight in future. Progress will be slow but positive. You will be recognized for your past performances
Threat: - Be cautious in all your financial dealing. Avoid any gamble at this point f time with your career.
Colors: - Pink, lavender and denim blues.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

I hope rohit has a gr8 year ahead.... i don quite believe astrology... i believe we ourselves are makers of our destiny... neway... rohit keep rockin!
Pachu.P thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwwww...thnx Sukhi..i hope..whatever astrologer predicted comes out good!!