Will Sandhya agree to marry Neeraj?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
No Precap
Sandhya shocked @ news of Neeraj's marriage to Anjali

Sandhya is lying on bed very depressed @ the idea of Neeraj getting married to someone else.  She has flashbacks of all the good times she had w/ Neeraj.  😭 She then recalls Dadaji telling her that he doesn't believe that Neeraj has chosen Anjali as his partner for life 🤢

Next morning, Sandhya meets Dadaji, and he tells her that Neeraj has agreed to him bringing up the question of marriage, thereby making him easy.  Sandhya is happy to hear that.  So much so that Anjali's parents have been informed, and they're arriving today. 😲 Sandhya is shocked to hear that.  Dadaji continues that he'll throw a party where he'll announce the engagement. 😲  Dadaji thanks her, & tells her that she must have been the one to convince Neeraj to marry 🤢

Sandhya denies that she had any role in this, but Dadaji disagrees.  He tells her that she is now a part of this family (how, if she's not marrying Neeraj?) and nothing is hidden from her: she may have thought that they were very rich, but all this was just an illusion.  Everything is fragile, and he's just somehow managing it.  He had just 1 son who could have done it - Ramesh - but his ego caused him to lose him.

That's why he wants Neeraj to marry Anjali, since Anjali & Urmi are daughters of a major Ahmedabad industrialist. (If Urmi is already in this family, why do you need Anjali?) He tells Sandhya that if 2 of his grandsons are made damaats of that family, they'll be their inheritors (So Sandhya now gets to see his greed) He concedes that Sandhya may think that he's selfish, but he's helpless.  (I hate this - now Sandnya will refuse to marry Neeraj even more.)

Sandhya tells him that w/ good people, only good things happen, and his desires will be fulfulled.  She promises to pray for him & the family.  She then prays to give Dadaji everything he wants. 

Sandhya talks to Shreya

Sandhya is sitting on bed in her room when Shreya calls.  Sandhya tells her that she thinks of her a lot, and Shreya tells her that no, she must be thinking of Neeraj, and asks her how her Valentines went?  Sandhya tells her that Neeraj's love for her was a thing of the past, and that they will be announcing his marriage to Anjali.

Shreya is shocked, and asks who's Anjali?  Sandhya tells her that she's Neeraj's SIL's younger sister.  Everyone has accepted this, and Shreya should as well.  Shreya is filled w/ disbelief @ this shocker, and tells her that this has to be a misunderstanding.  Sandhya tells her that it's not up to Shreya to believe or disbelieve.  She tells her that Neeraj is happy w/ this, and she is happy w/ his decision.

Sandhya then cuts the call.  Shreya is upset

Neeraj scolds Reena

Neeraj is sitting in his room happy, and thinking about how quickly everything is happening.  He's wondering where is Sandhya when their engagement is supposed to be announced, and he goes off looking for her.

Just then, Baa, Anmol & Reena enter the room.  Neeraj, after hearing everything, is shocked, & scolds Reena for letting him down.  She apologizes, and Neeraj asks how did Sandhya wear a red sari & flower?  Reena tells him that she told her to, but Sandhya didn't know why!  Reena tells her that she was going to explain this to Sandhya later, but things got out of hand too soon.  Neeraj asks her why she didn't come to him?  Reena tells him that he was so happy w/ Sandhya's response that she didn't have the heart to tell him.

Neeraj asks how did Dadaji know of it, and Baa tells him that Reena had left it in Anjali's book.  B4 she could retrieve it, Anjali read it & thought that it was for her.  She too wore a red sari & flower, and now, she wants to marry him.  In the meantime, the letter circulated and everyone knew of it, and thought that he had written it to Anjali.  That's why everyone is discussing their marriage.

Neeraj is horrified, and tells Baa that he only loves Sandhya, and would only marry her, and nobody else.  He says he'll talk to Dadaji right now, but Baa tells him that he needs to talk to Sandhya first (I disagree, Baa, Sandhya has already been sold on this by Dadaji)  Sandhya doesn't even know that he loves her.  She tells him to talk to Sandhya first, and Dadaji later

Reena apologizes to him, and Neeraj says maybe it's for the best that he talk to Sandhya about this.  He leaves, and Baa decides that she, Anmol & Reena too need to meet Sandhya & talk to her.

Neeraj clarifies w/ Sandhya

Neeraj goes to see Sandhya, and tells her that he has something to tell her.  Sandhya tells him that she knows about his engagement w/ Anjali, and that she's happy for him.  She thought that he wanted to tell her this the last 2 days, but couldn't, either being shy or happy.

Neeraj tells her that she's right that he was both shy & happy, but here is what he wanted to tell her - the letter that Anjali read was meant for Sandhya, not Anjali.  Plus she knows that Neeraj loved Sandhya even b4 her marriage.  And still does.  But he didn't have the courage to say it, so he somehow had written it down in that letter.  But due to Reena's mistake, Anjali got it instead of Sandhya.  But the truth is that he loves only Sandhya, and would marry only her.

The scene ends w/ Neeraj & Sandhya looking intently @ each other.

Comments

Finally, this needless twist is at least resolved b/w Neeraj & Sandhya.  But it needs to be resolved b/w Neeraj & the rest of the family as well, and hopefully, Sandhya will not say no keeping Dadaji's wishes in mind.  That's what I'm afraid of - hence the poll above.

I really hope that Dadaji can find out that Neeraj is fully capable of succeeding him, and there is no need to be a gold digger in Anjali's family.  Now, the way it stands, if Anjali & Neeraj were to marry, it would be unjust to her as well.  Urmi was right.  I certainly don't want the Pradhans to build their future on Urmi's & Anjali's inheritance, but rather, for Neeraj to make the business prosperous, and also get Anmol involved in it.

Hopefully, the damage control can be done in time, and Anjali's family would have no need to be humiliated.  Or if she has to marry into this family, maybe Anmol, but Anjali unfortunately doesn't love him.

Episode rating: 👍🏼

👍🏼: Neeraj clarifying to Sandhya what he really wanted to do

👎🏼: Dadaji telling Sandhya about his wishes, Sandhya giving Shreya the bad news

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sia- thumbnail
Thanks for the update :) 

Me glad that the confusion is atleast sorted out b/w Neerdya. I seriously dunno how Sandhya is gonna react!! If she believes that Neeraj is going to be happy only with her n together might be they can solve out all the financial crisis might be she might say yes to marry him but if she takes Dadaji's words of confession to heart i'm sure she's gonna break Neeraj's heart by sayin 'NO'!! If she does so I'd prefer her giving him a real explanation n spill out the beans of truth(I'm damn doubtful abt it...after all she loves that family n she wudn definitely want Neeraj to take it in the wrong way!!) 
I liked the way Neeraj tld her the truth!! He truly loves her.. Neither do I want her to shatter all his dreams n desires nor do i want to her to that big sacrifice!!(I've had enough of sacrifices..jus saw one in the other show I watch..it's awful!!)
Overall a nice epi!! I hope that the CV's dont mess up the story by Sandhya's rejection!! Already the timings have changed n the TRP's are affected(but i quite like these timings..atleast i get to watch the epi on the same day..else i had to wait for the next morning!!)  n I defo do not want it to decrease any more!! so just hope that the CV's keep that in mind.

BTW if the family was stuck up in a financial crisis then how come Dadaji gave such a huge amount to Raghu Bhai...I mean Raghu would have definitely demanded a large amount of money so where did all that money come from??
Edited by -sia- - 13 years ago
SEPIDEHh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Vrisha for the updated.I hope Neeraj and Sandhya will marry soon .
notinuse thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
looks like next weeks gonna be amazing, and im doing the DOTW!!!!! 🥳SO EXCITED 4 NEERYHDA! ❤️ 😍
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -sia-

BTW if the family was stuck up in a financial crisis then how come Dadaji gave such a huge amount to Raghu Bhai...I mean Raghu would have definitely demanded a large amount of money so where did all that money come from??

Yeah, that didn't make sense: maybe he's loaded, but he does have a rather large family to support.  And nobody else in the family seems to be working.

I hope he agrees to  put Neeraj in his employment, and let him resurrect things.  That way, he can have Sandhya as a bahu, Neeraj as a happy member, and no need to touch Urmi's maayka.  Also, it would be nice of Neeraj to set up an org structure and assign roles to Anmol, Raj, et al so that everybody is productive and helps the business prosper.
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
p0lkad0t thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update :) I'm glad Neeraj clarifed things with Sandhya but I've a feeling she'll keep in mind what Dadaji said to her and reject him :( Uuuuuugh
-sia- thumbnail
If Dadaji wants Neeraj to marry Anjali so that their money crisis gets ended(he still doesn't know the truth!!) then he as well make Sandhya as his bahu!! After all the entire Jagirdar property is in her name n she can transfer it over to Neeraj who can solve all the problems!! That way Neeraj khush, Sandhya khush, Dadaji khush n no need for the unnecessary  'sacrifices'!! And moreover Sandhya even need not feel guilty that that the J's property has been given to some unknown as Neeraj was raised as a part of the J family n at the end even Yuvraaj's ghost accepted him as his brother!!! 
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
just one thing i wanna say 😉 ....i think rashmi sharma of pkcm has taken charge of this serial 🤣 ....i can imagine widow sandhya as widow suman 🤣, neeraj as karthik 🤣, anjali as nandini 🤣,  GB as vidya bua 🤣, this dadaji as that dadji who was bankrupted to nandini's dad and wanted to get nandini married to karthik 🤣 (here anjali to neeraj) rest all blah blah 😆 .....here sandhya is doing all house works at neeraj's house there suman was doing the same but atleast there it was suman's own sasural 😆 here if neeraj marries anjali sandhya is nowhere related to these people 😆 ...there suman looks sad all the time here sandhya is (dunno why sandhya is sad 😆 ..may be to win sympathy from neeraj's family 😆 & why she is not keeping bindhi (is it coz of her love for yuvraj ...oh nooooooooooooooooooooooo 🤣 or did any of the jagirdar forced her to do it..lol 🤣 ) i think it is left empty for it to be filled by neeraj in some special scene similar to karman mandir scene of pkcm 🤣 ) .... only disappointment is i thought anmol will love sandhya and after understanding sandhya's feelings for neeraj he himself will try to help in uniting neerdhya like tanmay of pkcm 😆 but i'm sure somehow anmol will help sandhya like tanmay did for suman 😆

every scene suited very well for pkcm story but here they are looking awkward 🤢

had i watched RS after uv i think i would have got even more similarities 😆
(i think now vrish will come defending RS comparing each and everything of pkcm and bringing out the differences) 😆

they could have ended RS on a high note... after 31st jan epi everything was over in it..they could have ended with one special 1 hr epi of neerdhya marriage with all happy faces of sisters..shradha also saying some stoty like due this and that rohit has reformed and she is happy at her life and screen focussing on all five sisters' families along with neerdhya as couple, with shyamrao's photo behind... (sorry if it is offensive to anyone 😆)
p0lkad0t thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It could still end on that happy note!! Or do you mean the episode?! I thought you mean the whole series
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Vrish for the update...After a long time i read update of RS. I  think this show had turned into a complete family drama . I want Sandhya and Neeraj's marriage at any cost