Pot of Gold - AR[DMG] FF

-Aria- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello amigos! back here with a new story, comments would be a lovely inspiration to continue this :D or just click the 'like' button, if you are too pressed for time.

Edited.

Removed for Now.

INDEX

Part 2 - Page 7 
Part 3 - Page 13
Part 4 - Page 18
Part 5 - Page 23 (Final Part)
Edited by -Aria- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sookie- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
The writing style is so...retro! I rarely read introductory passages to a series from a totally different point of view and this one was really refreshing. For a moment there I was wondering if you are going to stick to your normal couple or was this going to be something totally new.

At the moment cannot really make of the characters as such but Mary seems like someone I know and that's a comfortable feeling. A character that is believable and well, real. I know that this introductory chapter is just to layout the circumstances from where the story begins and I think the way Armaan got introduced was...cute, for lack of better word. There isn't anything heroic or grand about his presence, is there? It was the most casual of way of being at a place and your story just picks up from that point on wards.

I like this one and I pray you update on time!! I will haunt you otherwise. On all your IDs. 😆
Edited by -Sookie- - 13 years ago
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
res. i promise i will edit this one! :P
ScatteredCastle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
*edit*

Now, that's what i call a good girl!, not  a 'very' good girl, though(for obvious reasons). 

Alright, about the new one, well, the beginning - one of its kind, twas'. So, no aliens here?? Back
to Earth, hun? ðŸ˜† Anyways, i liked the part... for reasons more than one, but *just keep you on ground* , i won't really divulge all of them... *yes, you can take me as paranoid* "*whatever* 
So, I just had a comfortable time reading it.. I like Armaan, already. *In case there are more than one!* Btw, Where's Riddhima.... Mary?? Never mind....umm, for some oblivious random reasons, all had in my mind while i was reading this, was the color, black. Just.... =} 

So, anyways... thumbs up for the new one! *as i'd like to call it* ... btw, umm not much fond of the title... :P :P No offense! :P

Good job, putting that up! I'll be just looking forward to see how you take it from here... so, just update soon. :) 

PS: did i say, one of the reasons, why i quite liked the part, was because it was long! ðŸ˜³

Okay-then! 
Love,
Garima =) *Is it the first time, i'm mentioning the name?* ðŸ˜•

Edited by Angel-Pebby - 13 years ago
meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
armaan cld manageto help mary wid eat out
luvly cncept
desire_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
!!!!!!! LOVE it!!!! Can't wait, this is soooo nice n I just felt so happy when I saw u started a new ff, amazingggg! Please continue soon and definitely pm me!
sweety7395 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey like the concept
it is very different
like the character of Mary
continue soon
and do pm me please
Crazyy_Fan thumbnail
Seriously Awesome start!!!
d way u laid s background for d ff n d characters was all so damn gud..i m assuming mary's ridz, eh? totally loving ur style do pm me for further updates. 

Luv
~Sakshi~
anu.happy4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Whoa! What's up with people starting new ffs leaving behind the unfinished stories and making us, the poor readers, miserable and confused? When there's no time to update previous ones, how is it that u get time to write something new? huh? A's Paradox! 😆

Will comment after reading

Edit:

I Read it! I read it! And it's Different! far from the influence of all the dramas :D i liked it ! Now be good, it's time to get back to ur old stories ! 😃

Edited by anu.happy4ever - 13 years ago
crazy_4_karan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey a very different n unusal concept but i totally loved it... Armaan seeems just so cute here... waiting for the story to unfold m a bit confused right now... but eagerly waiting for the next update do continue soon n ya pls add me to ur Pm list.. :)