Humble request to all RSBPians

.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hola guys....😉

How r u all???
 Hope you all having a good time. I was a regular in Pratha forum before this. Shalini Chandran is one of my favorite actress.I had lost touch with Pratha forum when got to know that Shalini had been replaced . I know all the fans of Shalini are angry and they can't digest when their favourites had been replaced. The same goes with me. So, I had stopped watch this serial.

Suddenly, I thought wanna visit this forum. I'm so suprised that RSBPians start to bashing and attacking each other. My dear RSBPians... now, Parul Chauhan is the female lead of Pratha and she is the new Surbhi. She had a huge circle of fans and people really love her.  I never watch any of her shows but I'm sure she will entertain people in her own way.

So , please my dear frens don't bashing any actors , Shalini or Parul. Don't bashing any of them since it will hurt other feelings especially their respective fans.I know you all love ur favourite actors but please don't give comment until its hurt other feelings.  

Its just my humble request
and I'm really sorry if I had hurt your feelings...
Best of Luck to entire Pratha team...

Love,
Anba RK😉
Edited by LoveViShalini - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zan11 thumbnail
i agree with you... it will be very hard to accept parul in shalini's place... but you have to do t.. because now parul is surbhi...
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zan11

i agree with you... it will be very hard to accept parul in shalini's place... but you have to do t.. because now parul is surbhi...

well said.... it is very hard to see another person in the
place whom we love... so guys give some time to parul..