jyothi111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I dint felt the wedding of Gurneet and Debuina was real....I think they are already got  married to each other....I find Debina soo cool at the sangeet ceremony and as well as at her wedding also... how can one be soo cool at her's own wedding...And i felt same with Gurmeet as well...He is also being cool at his wedding....They both took it very causlly...like its not there wedding , its some festival get together ....since they have known each other from past 7 years, being in a live in relationship why dint they thought getting married before...Why at this moment....And that too a simple wedding...in fact they can arrange a high figh wedding but they dint ought to it....I dont found the resone to believe all this drama....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renu13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This marrige drama is all for publicity. A couple who is living together for so many years and going out for vacations how can it be possible that they are not married before.
shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hey pple!!!
I suggest u go n check sangeet videos n marriage pics they are so happy n it can be seen on their faces how much they have waited for this day
Talking abt a simple wedding well not every1 wants a grand wedding thats their choice and also check out the reception video where its a very grand one and loads of people have been invited
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Can we now put a full-stop discussing an actor's personal life making repitative posts on a daily basis on the same subject which leads to nothing but only actor bashing and personal attacks😊

Only topics which carries valid articles from websites or SBS/SBB/UMT segments about the actor will b allowed now ..rest all such topics will b closed from now on

**Topic closed
Geet DT