ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Rasal says I came to give you medicine as I heard you ware not feeling well but I forgot that someone else is here to take care of you and leaves and Ranveer says this woman makes me very angry after I told her off som much why does she keep coming here and why was she looking at us and Rukmi says she said she got medication for you and she care for you even thought you said so many things to her and Ranveer says don't take her side she ruined my mood and Moomal tells Rasal to keep strength and pray for Ranveer to get his memory back so you don't have to see this day just then Rukmi comes and says Rasal even a criminal gets one chance to tell his side of story how can you just assume I am guilty when you have not even heard my story and Rasal tells Moomal to tells Rukmi go away and Moomal goes up to her and says before I use to feel sorry for you but you don't even deserve that what do you want are you not getting enough by asking many jewelries from us or you want more let me know and Rukmi says I just did that to buy time Moomal and Moomal says so you can take advantage of my brother (What about your IN-LAWS Moomal weren't they greedy? Don't make me open my mouth woman you should not even say a word it's easier to tell others off so shut up) Rukmi keeps pleading for a chance to talk but Rasal says shut the door on her face and Rukmi goes way. Rukmi goes to her Kanna and says this necklace that was given to me by Ranveer is Rasals only and you know that please get Ranveers memory back so my sister can get her rights (please don't do that till everyone suffers little more I like them to know what they use to do to her and I know Rukmi is suffering but just little longer and then I want them to suffer more when Rukmi goes away'hehehe I feel so evil) Deep and Mamsa gets Ranveers signature  and when the match it its exact same and conclude Ranveer is acting when they call Doctor to find out if it's true the Doctor says no this happens and its called subconsciously (LOL the evils are really funny and little dumb) that when Chanchel comes up with plan about playing emotionally and they do that by stealing a necklace and breaking in to pieces and leaving it in the living room  as Deep says to Ranveer that Moomal use to have an eye for him before the accident and that is why she might be not liking him marrying Rukmi and Ranveer remembers all the time when Rasal got all dressed up for him and then when he woke up she was there and always want to do things for her just then Mamsa calls to see what happen in living room Ranveer calls Rukmi to find out where her necklace is that he gave her and she says in my room and when she goes to check it's not there and Ranveer says someone stole the necklace form your room and destroyed it Kamal says why would someone steal Rukmi's necklace and destroy it we did not even know you gave Rukmi a necklace and DD says yes we didn't know you gave my daughter a expensive necklace and Ranveer says but Rasal did and I know why she does not want me to marry Rukmi and to make her look bad she did this and by doing this she proved herself as a low life woman and everyone is shocked and best is DD's reaction as the evils smirk at one another and show ends on Rasal'.

Tomorrow: Ranveer ask Deep what happen to him and Depp all tense says someone pushed you and Ranveer ask who'.(LOL'nice'.i just don't want Ranveer to believe Deep all the time then we will be to square one I want him to have his own opinion and speak up for the truth like he does for Rukmi)

Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
thanx for the update......😊