Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
PARTY? Main bhi koi party ki nahi hoon par main kisi ki saat annay hote hue nahi dekh sakti. I jus can't tolerate any non sense about anything or anyone, it irks me.
poshah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

PARTY? Main bhi koi party ki nahi hoon par main kisi ki saat annay hote hue nahi dekh sakti. I jus can't tolerate any non sense about anything or anyone, it irks me.

yu heard all is fair in love and war 😉 I go for whom /what i like..atleast in SGP😉
mjtruelegend thumbnail
I take a more pragmatic approach. If what they show annoys me then of course I will say something. I have praised the show just as much I have criticised it. It has its many flaws and some things about it are the best in TV, which is why even in its worst phases its still the best show going.
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dada and badima were responsible for bringing sona in so equally to blame.. never liked the track and cannot stand badima role. too much of a miss goodyshoes...martyr role portrayed
they have both acted and manipulated every situation and no matter how good her/their intent...rewatched the picnic scene yesterday and sona was overboard and so was ishaan! all 4 equally to blame.

did not like her sona role anymore in adaalat. maybe kd pathak should have just not taken her case ;) lol

but seriously, at the end of the day, these are character roles... to get our attention but i love this serial and do hope he gets over his sona fixation or suhana needs to break a few more things in the room, to get his attention...she realized her love, and would have done it sooner or later.....but in reality i think sona fell in love with ishaan, and hence left without saying bye, realizing that he does love suhana as per their conversations and will not leave her proactively....the last part where she said that if they were even husband and wife!... ishan should have sided with suhana and not scolded her for slapping sona..in fact he should have slapped her, instead of watching. it was truly deserved...suhana's role has a lot of patience to put up with it....get over her ishaan... high time and please please DO NOT bring her back in the serial... or i will stop watching it and they will lose their loyal audience.
mjtruelegend thumbnail

Originally posted by: prernacda

dada and badima were responsible for bringing sona in so equally to blame.. never liked the track and cannot stand badima role. too much of a miss goodyshoes...martyr role portrayed

they have both acted and manipulated every situation and no matter how good her/their intent...rewatched the picnic scene yesterday and sona was overboard and so was ishaan! all 4 equally to blame.

did not like her sona role anymore in adaalat. maybe kd pathak should have just not taken her case ;) lol

but seriously, at the end of the day, these are character roles... to get our attention but i love this serial and do hope he gets over his sona fixation or suhana needs to break a few more things in the room, to get his attention...she realized her love, and would have done it sooner or later.....but in reality i think sona fell in love with ishaan, and hence left without saying bye, realizing that he does love suhana as per their conversations and will not leave her proactively....the last part where she said that if they were even husband and wife!... ishan should have sided with suhana and not scolded her for slapping sona..in fact he should have slapped her, instead of watching. it was truly deserved...suhana's role has a lot of patience to put up with it....get over her ishaan... high time and please please DO NOT bring her back in the serial... or i will stop watching it and they will lose their loyal audience.

AHA AHA your words are like music to my ears...tell me my friend what is your name?