mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh dear GOD!! OH Allah, mujhpe reham kar reham kar.....please

Situation.....Darling Husband Ishaan come home from work and his beautiful adorable Suhana gave him such a warm welcome...but guess what??? Humare Ishaan sahab kisi aur soch main khoiye hai....jaante hai na kiski???...............SONA KI. HOW DARE HE???😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡

OH Ishaan why are you doing this to me??? His wife has soo sweetly put her arms around you and saying such nice things to you and instead of reciprocating....YOU'RE THINKING ABOUT SONA???????? 🤢Yeah ho kiya gaya hai tumhe Ishaan????? Kal ki Ishaan kaha hain? 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡

Please someone tell me WHY???😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Arey baba koi to kuch bolo😭....mera to jee kar raha hain ke aag laga dun Ishaan ko aj!!!😡
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
aray we already had a go at it, and we were looking for you, and exactly knew what you would say chandaa, dont feel bad!!! been there done that.
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
      V r all bummed abt that too. In OBS , RB tells Ishaan abt plan S ... And he went to see her at her apartment , In here they somehow Ishaan to know abt the plan , Real question is,  " What is he going to do ? " " Behave like us or join the BM party and do grand celebration for S🤬 

I really hope he doesn't join the bandwagon . ..  As Venture put the title on her post  " 

Where Should I go to Bang My Head   "  

Feefi thumbnail
oh yeah it was soo annoying hearing the name "sona!"   ðŸ˜¡    Nowadays, Ishaan ko kuch ziada hi nahin Sona ki yaad ati. I mean before she visited, there was no mention, uss wqt Sona ko kuch btana tha? ðŸ˜†  

I'm happy Sona didn't want to talk to him.  Only this way will Ishaan leave his Sona-jap. 
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

V r all bummed abt that too. In OBS , RB tells Ishaan abt plan S ... And he went to see her at her apartment , In here they somehow Ishaan to know abt the plan , Real question is,  " What is he going to do ? " " Behave like us or join the BM party and do grand celebration for S🤬 

I really hope he doesn't join the bandwagon . ..  As Venture put the title on her post  " 

Where Should I go to Bang My Head   "  

OMG I hope not too!! This is very different to OBS. What are they going to do tomorrow??😭
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

aray we already had a go at it, and we were looking for you, and exactly knew what you would say chandaa, dont feel bad!!! been there done that.

Sheema di, I had an awful day at work, infact a horrible week and today I came home thinking I'll be smiling after SGP..but I am fuming!! You tell me "main apna sar kaha phodu?"
iViews thumbnail
Sheemu yahan pe Sar phodne ke liye line lagee hain. Sar phodna hain ti Sona ka phodte hain na. Na rahegi Sona , Na rahega roj roj ka gussa...
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aray Mera Baacha,!! sorry to hear that you had a bad week and a busy day, I watched this section and said to myself aaj toh Sheemu ka din Kharaab hoga , kacha kha jaye gee!!! koi baat nahi bachay,
This is Ishaan,s life,
 Kabhi Sona Kabhi Wife
, Ishaan get your act together otherswise
 Sheemu will chop you without a knife!!!!

iViews thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

Aray Mera Baacha,!! sorry to hear that you had a bad week and a busy day, I watched this section and said to myself aaj toh Sheemu ka din Kharaab hoga , kacha kha jaye gee!!! koi baat nahi bachay,
This is Ishaan,s life,
 Kabhi Sona Kabhi Wife
, Ishaan get your act together otherswise
 Sheemu will chop you without a knife!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sona ka naam lete hi , Muh kharab hojata hain....    Par kya kare Ishaan ko spair wheel ki jaroorat hain...   ðŸ˜†