kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
they are showing whole gazziabad...and reporter says rachna's death is still questionable and thakkrrall is saying it is a sad incident.   and says kabirvani.   HE says the truth is committing suicide is weird...and this sadness is cause of our samaj.   He says i pray to god not to show this day to even my enemy.   He says in one way i m responsible...for some time she was accsing me of things...and then i put a case on her and she couldnt handle it.  Anu and gang watching this with anger in their eyes.   Thakkraal says she knew she was lying and she knew that her lie would be caught...so she knew that in janta her mahantta is going to break...so she got scared...and in that moment..she must have committed suicide....and then thakkraal fakly wipes his tears.   

He says when she came to my farm house she said bad things in anger..and i was mad...but i didnt know that she would be so angry that she would committ suicide..he says i wish i knew that when i told her to go home..she asks me for the address of the ukada...and anu says she wouldnt ask for the address as we use to go jogging there everyday...and thakkraal says the ukada ppl using to improve their health..(by jogging or running)   she would use it to commit suicide.   Anu says thakkraal knows what happened...and she syas i know rachan went to farm house alone but she didnt leave alone...and whatever happened i knw he knows every detail...and others...have a gisgusted angry look in their eyes.   They all leave the hospital.

Rachna's ashes are being put in water.   all crying.   Mahendar is still silent.    As mahendar was about to put rachna's ashes in water...Anu stops him..and says rachna wont get peace until her murderer isnt punished...and i know thakkraal is her murderer.    He is going to be punished...and until he is not punished..the ashes wont be put in water.   Until then rachna will stay with us until then.   Anu says my andolan...to finish thakkrall.  and i have to do this...for rachna.   Bubbly says no and anu syas no ashes will not be put in water...elders tell her to let the ashes in water...and anu says to mahendar dont do this...and anu fights with all the elders not to put ashes in the water...and she will fight for rachna...(A MUST WATCH SCENE...UNABLE TO WRITE ABOUT IT)!!!
Then bacchaa comes and says I am with u anu...for rachna I am with u.  And and SP Diwakar comes and says even i m with u.   ALL ARE STUNNED.   Anu comes and says Diwakar uncle u...i thought u were not alive.   Bacchha says Diwakar is being careful so no one suspects him.   HE says i wish i didnt leave farm house so soon..then i would have saved her.   But iwill continue the fight...no matter how hard the path..we have to keep on fighting.   and then everyone leaves from there without putting rachna's ashes in the water.

SP DIWAKAR says thakkraal left me to die..but after few momths..when i was ok..i learnt that thakkraal has declared me dead for the whole world...so i thought of taking this opportunity and i did just that.   Bacchha says diwakar has lot of proofs against thakkraal and has a list.   Rachna had that list.   Diwakar says i know rachna met a lot of ppl from that list and we have to continue this...and anu says isnt the murder of rachna enuff to finish thakkraal...and diwakar says YES but we need evidence for that...and anu says we will give the evidence.  VArun says how??   

Mohit comes in the room...and says thats what we have to find out...and anu says u didnt go..i thought u would have left by now...and mohit says i tried a lot to leave but i couldnt.    i told u that i wont leave without saying bye...and i didnt say bye so how could i go.   And then SP diwakar says where will we get evidence...and mohit says Anu pointed out one thing about thakkraal...we can tell cops that.  WE will say thakkraal was lying about thakkraal and cop may ask questions to thakkraal...   SP Diwakar says thakkraal did make a mistake talking to the media...so we know that thakkraal is behind rachna's murder...but law will not look at this...they need a BIG proof for this.   and if cops ask questions to thakkraal he will easily get away.   Sp Diwakar says thakkraal says rachna asked for ukada address but we knw rachna wouldnt.   but this small evidence to trap thakkraal is not enuff.   Sid says where shall we start.  And then bacchaa gives the real police report to Diwakar...which he got from the police station.   in there it is a list of ppl who attended thakkraal's party.   he says i saw it with my own eyes that thakkraal took his gun out and out it on rachna's head...but it is amazing how no one has reportted that incident in their statement.    and everyone had seen that.   Diwakar says i know there must be someone who would speak out...and we have to find out the truth.  and Anu says these ppl didnt say the truth to the cops then how will they tell us the truth.   

Diwakar says when ppl gather in dangerous places then usually they dont say anythign in front of cops.   cause they are afaird of getting trap.   but same ppl who are some other place then they talk about these things...and we have to take opportunity of such situation...understood.

Pre-CAP --  Thakkrala says bacchha singh...and the men says yes i have seen him with u tons of time so no question about not recognizing him...and the other guy says i didnt say a word...and thakkraal looking on!!!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeHappyAlways thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thank you for the update.....want to mention a special thanks to you for updating the episode everyday without fail in right time and also for the beautiful update..... Thank you