If its real then its 100%?????????????????

mrko thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
If what ever says in SBS segment was true then 101% GHSP will be on Ekta track.  Means Maan lost memory or in coma and other things !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But you know I don't want that track really. I don't want MSK lost is memory or in coma.

I want he will be serious and doctor tell that we cant say anything right now about his life and ----------- we have to wait. When he out of dangerous doctor say that he has to take rest like a month not working and stress------.

After this accident Geet will be change she will be mature and responsible wife and a daughter-in-law. Now she never do any childish things. Because of her one childish zidd she was almost lost her life which is MAAN and that shock teach a lesson to her. She knows, what ever she is today because of Maan. Maan teach her how to stand in her life, fight for right and he saves her every time from HSP. He gave her place in his own heart, in every heart-bit is only for Geet no one else is there. She knows him better, she knows that also in her heart only Maan and only Maan. She can do anything for him. She changed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now in absence of MSK Geet will take a responsibility office. For handling office responsibility she will ask Dev for help and he will be back in KM. For her Maan she will keep aside own past painful life.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

i also want to see a stronger Geet