give blessings to indian cricket team for the CWC.

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hey friends,as we know Cricket world cup(CWC) is just around the corners😊😊😊
we all from mkap forum can give blessings to dhoni nd company i.e team india for winning the world cup nd creating the history after 28 yaers😊😊😊

AND A SALUTE TO OUR NATIONAL FLAG

BEST OF LUCK TEAM INDIA......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GIVE BLESSINGS TO MY PAKISTAN TOO HONEY............ALL THE BEST TO YOUR GREAT INDIA TOO FOR THE WORLD CUP HONEY................ NO PAK INDIA FIGHT HERE PLZ........... BEST OF LUCK BOTH OF THEM.......GIVE BLESSINGS TO BOTH NATION - NO WAR PLZ   Edited by kriya2010 - 13 years ago
GunDaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriya2010

GIVE BLESSINGS TO MY PAKISTAN TOO HONEY............ALL THE BEST TO YOUR GREAT INDIA TOO HONEY................ NO PAK INDIA FIGHT HERE PLZ........... BEST OF LUCK BOTH OF THEM  

yeah all the best to pakistan too.......hopefully we would play a final nd that will be a rocking one😊😊

Originally posted by: AMIT7884

yeah all the best to pakistan too.......hopefully we would play a final nd that will be a rocking one😊😊

INSHALLAH.
taanuforever7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hahaha u cricetfreak (LOL)  wish   GOOD   LUCK 4 U ND THE  TEAM  (mera ashirwad hamesha tumhare sath he🤣 i always wanted to say it to someone🤣)
GunDaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: taanuforever7

hahaha u cricetfreak (LOL)  wish   GOOD   LUCK 4 U ND THE  TEAM  (mera ashirwad hamesha tumhare sath he🤣 i always wanted to say it to someone🤣)

thanxxxx,but give tha aashirwar to dhoni nd his company,nt me okkkkk.by the way i am the biggest fan of cricket😊

WE KRIYA ARJA LOVERS WILL NEVER FIGHT FOR CRICKET PROMISE, WHETHER PAK WIN OR WHETHER INDIA. NO BAKWAAS ON IF.

Edited by kriya2010 - 13 years ago
taanuforever7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

thanxxxx,but give tha aashirwar to dhoni nd his company,nt me okkkkk.by the way i am the biggest fan of cricket😊

hahaha jese muje pata nahi hota🤓
GunDaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriya2010

WE KRIYA ARJA LOVERS WILL NEVER FIGHT FOR CRICKET PROMISE, WHETHER PAK WIN OR WHETHER INDIA. NO BAKWAAS ON IF.

have i bahsed you?????????why r u taking this in a negative way????????here we r giving blessings to them nd u r spoiling the whole topic????????u can also talk to me in this matter via pm😕

have i bahsed you?????????why r u taking this in a negative way????????here we r giving blessings to them nd u r spoiling the whole topic????????u can also talk to me in this matter via pm😕

nahi bhai jaan maine to kuch likha he nahi aapko .. maine to bus yehi likha hai k hum nahi ladein k chahe koi b jeetay koi b ulti seedi chatar patar nahi likhein gay yahan par...