What the Hell??...Memory Loss... Fuzion Prod

bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Found this in FB...

"Fuzion Productions
Rumor Control: If rumors have it, its believed that Maan will be losing his memory due to the accident, he might forget even Geet and only remember Sameera"

what the hell is this.... have CVs lost their brains completely.....i hope this a rumor.... but after a stupid accident... which has no logic... now this news.... even in sbs at the end they said the same... if this memory loss track is going to come how many of you will watch the show?..

NOT ME....

What you say guys??... isnt this a limit....

Edited by bubblygal1711 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am excited about it... I Think it will be fun...
SakshiGarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yaar yeh to hadd hai............i mean we were not even accepting the memory loss thing n now this stupid sameera wala stupid sa idea..........😡
plzzz CVs..... dont do this to us....this wud have a badddddddd effect on TRPs.....plzzz😭
bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SakshiGarg

yaar yeh to hadd hai............i mean we were not even accepting the memory loss thing n now this stupid sameera wala stupid sa idea..........😡

plzzz CVs..... dont do this to us....this wud have a badddddddd effect on TRPs.....plzzz😭

Def.... CVs are thinking viewers are Dumb.....i will def stop watching if this is going to be future track.. nonsense......TRP will def fall... and they need to close the show.... i am def sure...😡😡😡😡
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
I already posted it........
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Okay fisrt off all i am praying that its just a rumor😭😭

The accident was stupids enough that they had to introduce the track? Sameera back😲

if the accidetn was shown; then how come Geet is fine; all standing there; watching the surgery😲😲

and plus if they show the baby is fine; then

Okay coming to the track; i guess the eventual Memory loss track will make Maan fall in love with Geet all over again; interesting to see; those cute eye locks; their fights; but i hope the cvz rectify their mistakes; show some logic Man!

Thanks for the post; and please dont expect any logic from the show anymore ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Love
Mayuuuuuuuuuuuuuu<3<3
bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Originally posted by: temorocks

I already posted it........

yup saw later i posted it... sorry.... the news was that much irritating... cant stop myself...😡
😡a small viewing error...😛
-BlushaLicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yaar dis is so true i aint gnna watch it bu i will keep on votin for gurmeet
i hope its a rumor
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
itz disgusting.. whts wrong with the cv's... hope they don't torture us with this...
bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayuri.vet

Okay fisrt off all i am praying that its just a rumor😭😭

The accident was stupids enough that they had to introduce the track? Sameera back😲

if the accidetn was shown; then how come Geet is fine; all standing there; watching the surgery😲😲

and plus if they show the baby is fine; then

Okay coming to the track; i guess the eventual Memory loss track will make Maan fall in love with Geet all over again; interesting to see; those cute eye locks; their fights; but i hope the cvz rectify their mistakes; show some logic Man!

Thanks for the post; and please dont expect any logic from the show anymore ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Love
Mayuuuuuuuuuuuuuu<3<3

yaar.... since i started to watch geet... i completely lost logic....Every illogical thing was fine when Maneet were ruling the screen....😉

but there is limit of illogical things right...how long.... and now this most nonsense track.....Maan again falling for geet.... yaar... dont you think it is totally stupid thing.....😕😡 CVs think us stupids....