Few qestions...........answer please

Viji79 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The way the accident scene was picturized has evoked a few questions.........if anybody has logical answers, you are welcome......

1. Car hits the tree, nothing happens to geet, not even a scratch, she is wearing her seatbelt. But, Maan is also wearing his seatbelt. Then how come he crashes the front glass pane and ends up on the bonnet?

2. In the precap Maan doesnt seem to have lost lot of blood that could be life threatening

3. Thridly, if the superbaby can survive this accident, couldnt it have survived SR?

4. why are always such anhoni incidents shown to arise out of Geet's zidd?

5. Why was the rental car that too an expensive one which is usually rented by high profile people shown to be standing in a place like taxi stand?

I need answers..pls
Edited by Viji79 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
pls let me knw if u get answers to all ur questions...........nice topic..........
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
EVERYBODY ARE WONDERING DEAR AND HAVE SAME QUES FOR CVS.............
anju.r thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u are askng for logic???? geet's preg z a mystery.. bacha kis mitti ki bani hai eh kudh god MSK bhi nehi jaanthe..
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😆jaise hum govinda ki picture dekhne jaate hai to dimag ko aur logic ko ghar mein chod kar jaate hai waise aaj kal geet dekhna hai to,dimag ki batti bhujha kar dekhna chahiye.kyonki Nahi isme logic hota hai nahi story bas khiche chale jaa rahe hai. i am superpissed off with geet these days. kuch nahi hai.jab actors ko kuch karne ke liye nahi denge woh kya karenge. thets what is happening these days. earlier,heart used to skip the beats when clock used to strike 9:30 pm .no disturbances but now remoteworks more than mind.isse acha yehi hota ki maaneet ki shaadi nahi hoti kam kam hum story to enjoy kar rehe the. ek ajeeb se bechani to rahte thi ki kab unki shaadi hogi.par ab nahi romance,nahi story,nahi logic hai. pata nahi production apne haton se serial ka murder karna chahate hai. it is only my pov no offence. i am feeling bad for maaneet.if these goes for more time ,lead actors will sufferAND WE VIEWERS WILL BE GOING TO MISS MAANEET BADLY. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭Edited by acjanfeb1 - 13 years ago