episode full of thanks -dev to bunty

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
today episode was good  better than we were getting now days not very good because maan didn't kissed her back:-

1. thanks to dev due to him we got to see geet kissing maan ok giving a quick peck to maan on cheeks ,yaaro its 2-0 now maan wake up if geet can u too can do it dude we know u can himmat karo hum tumhare sath hai .

2.thanks to that golgappawala for shifting from bus stand to highway i know he u did it as maan forgot to pay u so u thought maan shimla gaya hai to wapas bhi aayegaa paise to mai le hee loonga.

3.thanks to maan for all his knowledge -kitabe bahut si padee hongi tumne that why u are all in one pack no no no iam not going to list it u all know it.

4.thanks to geet for paapri chaat due to u we got to see hundreds of expressions on maan's face eating it

5.thanks to mehendi waali as we never wud have seen that design on MSK's hand

6.thanks to seat belt of maan that was not working how come otherwise he didn't put it on and geet did !!!! or how cud we have seen MSK 's thrilling jump direct to the bonnet .

7.thanks to bunty's relative who again did it third time first as client in kc then annie's doc in delhi and now he is back with a bang as doc cum god  to save our MAAN.

8.last but best thanks to cv  maan bleeding on right side on the bonnet shifted to left side in hospital in precap.

hey me busy in study even can't keep away from u all so at least press like button if u really liked it otherwise COMMENT!!!😆😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreereddy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks to sanjh1234 😉
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sanjh!  i missed that quick cheek peck scene..😭😭
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks you sanjh.
loved it.
one thing u forget KC became Arjun office.
naamteeg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeh Sanjh, you forgot to thank the gol gap yaar!!

Because of which Maan's fingers touched Geet's lips, ufffff. Can't wait to see it in better quality video...🤣
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
A special to u Sanjh for a blasting post yet again..Can't thank Maan as he didn't kiss Geet back...😭......which is not done at all........& the rest thanx r just apt buddy......good going.........
mrko thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Same thing I was wonder if Maan wear the seat belt how come he came out from front windshield. Is their no airbags in car. So confusing. Never mind this daily soap serials we have to digest lots of things.
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
8.last but best thanks to cv  maan bleeding on right side on the bonnet shifted to left side in hospital in precap.
  "

that was the first reaction of mine, and i told my sis the same...:)
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

🤣

you have excellent observation.

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Sanjh . AA ke baare me khch bataya nahi . aweome post .Are you alright  . My brain has cracked .