Nivedita attempts to turn Viren into an honorable

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Nivedita attempts to turn Viren into an honorable man!

When the Sood family saw the true colors of Viren on last week's Chaand Chupa Badal Mein, it shocked everyone completely. The most shocked were the fans who adored him. Now the real challenge for Nivedita is to help Viren see the goodness in him and turn him back into the virtuous and honorable person that he is. But can she do it? 

To confirm this, a source from STARplus.in says, "Nivedita eventually will succeed in making Viren a morally upright and honest man. But how does this transformation take place should be interesting to watch."

The creative head of the show Ritiesh further elaborates, "Nivedita has promised Dadasaheb that she would urge and help Viren to become a better person and she has slowly begun convincing Viren of the goodness in his heart. She is trying to bring him closer to his family, which she feels is the most essential bond in his life. Once she is assured that Viren knows deep in his heart that his family loves him the way he is and will stand by him, she will try to make a place for herself in his life. She has already started working her way into his heart by playing small tricks. Viren is tolerating her and doesn't understand why she isn't leaving him now that he has exposed his real intentions. However, he wants to believe she will stay with him but can't bring himself to accept it whole heartedly."

Further Ritiesh adds, "Viren is irritated that Nivedita and his family are so accepting of him, so he wants to push them further. He donates the employees' salaries to a charity which will surely create major drama in the family. There will be a slight confrontation in the family and even Nivi will try to explain to Viren that he was wrong. This will lead to a major dramatic twist shocking Nivedita."

Looks like the viewers are in for more shocking twists. Talking about the recent developments, Nivedita aka Neha Sargam discloses, "I am trying my level best to bring Viren and his family closer as I know that everyone in the family loves Viren. I don't know why Viren doesn't understand or realize that. I have promised Dadasaheb that I will bring his grandchild on the right path."

And Viren aka Kinshuk Mahajan clears the air to us. "Life has been unfair to me so I want to create a ruckus for everyone in my family especially Sid and Dadasaheb. I don't want Nivedita to interfere in my business."

Will Viren understand his mistakes and make attempts to change? And will Nivi succeed in getting Viren and his family closer? Don't forget to watch Nivedita's efforts every Monday to Friday at 8 pm only on STAR Plus.

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
Thursday, February 17, 2011
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1359/nivedita-attempts-to-turn-viren-into-an-honorable-man.aspx

press the like button if u like my post......
Edited by sv003 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashiluvskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cool...thanks for the article.
yuthra thumbnail
thanks. waiting 4 the moment when viren will realize his mistake and express his love 4 nivi
MonuKaKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for update!!!!!!!!!
vandipai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

so we have to bear all these tantrums, manipulations and bugging attitude of viren for some more time, he is getting on my nerves, it is looking more like viren is a spoiled brat and nivi instead of wife has started looking like his mother, so it is a good lesson we would get to deal with spoiled children and todays younger generation who just give a damn to everything.....very very educational i must say, I think viren is suffering from ADHD hahahahahah....and nivi is the counsellor seriously.....now she will cure him which was obvious because they are married.....i really wonder being only 20 she really has lot of patience, no demands, very sacrificing....a little hard to believe in todays world...n now not liking viren with this attitude, feel like slapping him for his behaviour...

CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@bold.....
"Once she is assured that Viren knows deep in his heart that his family loves him the way he is and will stand by him, she will try to make a place for herself in his life."

does dis mean, viren does not love nivi......😕😲