sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
PART 1
(hey guys,thnks for ur comments and thnks to every1 who pressed d liked button,it really encouraged me,i tryed my best not to mke mistke.pls give ur feed back on todays update too.thnks so much)
THE episode strts were it ended it yesterday,anu took mona to d terrace,he blindfolded her,he removed d blindfold,and showed her d board were i love you was written,both have an eyelock,den
Mona:jhalle why u took so long to say dis
ANU:happy valentines day monaji(and gets a gift for her packed)
mona too get gift for him,and wishes him also happy valentines day,they open the gift together,anu gives a teddy to mona
mona:(happily)so cute,really liked it,but we hav to give a name to d teddy,so she names him junior.jhalla,and hugs d teddy
anu:mr junior jhallaji,u r too lucky cause mona is hugging u,he den realise wat he says(mona blushes)(he opens d box of d wtch,and says he really liked it)
mona:i gave u d wtch to capture dis moment,from now own our happy time will start,and even in d wtch it showed 10.10pm(i dint get wat she meant by tat but i guess it means smiley)
anu:we will b happy together want dis moment to stop now.
both look at d board were i luv u was written and hold hands,
scene shifts to deir room,dey still holding hand,
mona tries to leave her hand,but anu doesnt want to leave her hand,
mona:i am gng to change,
(anu let her go,he is nervous,shy,happy etc),anu dreams of mona coming to him and he being little intimate wid her,but wen he comes to reality,mona is sitting near d dressing table,putting some cream,anu is about to touch her,wen he says anu,and he gets scared,den she starts her own bak bak
mona:today it was so much off fun but a very long day,am very tired,even u must b tired na,u have office tomorrow na
anu:no i am not so tired(poor baby wants to romance her dumb wife)
mona:lets go off to slee,tomor even i got to get up early,just switch off d light
anu to himself:lets sleep, ankalp bhaiya
next morning:
alarm rings,and it is in monas side bth stop it together,dey hav  small eye lock,but mona gets up fast and goes to tke a bath
mona comes out from d bathroom,both dashes each other againa nad again den anu stops and let her go( in  a same way as ddlj between srk and mandira bedi)
MONAS MAYKA
while preparing breakfast vimmi,sweetys mom both are discussing how mona has changed and how happy she looks,they are serving sum gujratis dishes to family all are okay and enjoying eating it but satnam is angry,and says so we hav to eat wat ey eat na,dadaji tries to change the topic and ask sweety about parmeet,she says he will talk to his parents in few days and cum to tke me,den dadaji tells sweety to call karan ,sweety goes up den satnam again strts bitching abt anu,its cause of him even sweety is suffering,if he wldnt hav made mona run off d mandap,saying dis he leaves
karans balcony
karan is hving tea,wen he sees hetal cuming in d balcony and drying her hair,he strts admiring her wen hetal sees dis he just looks around,both blushes and heve eyelocks den mona comes out to dry her towel,and again strt tlking
mona:i came ti dry my towel,otherwise ambaju wld hav got angry
hetal leaves,mona sees karan and says her hi,den sweety comes and tell karan to go down,mona sees sweety and tell her to call her
sweety:am shocked to see u waked up so early
mona:i get up earlier den dis too,and wat were u saying abt husband- food etc
sweety:its "a mans heart is thru his stomach"
mona:even i will learn cooking,den anu will luv me mre(den she keeps d phone,she decides to learn cooking from bharti)
part 2
mona is looking at bharti from d door and she is noting wat she is doing.bua and bharti r tlking how fussy anu is dere for eating,wat he likes and he doesnt,mona is noting all tat.
mona is seeing how bharti is serving anu milk,breakfast,den how bharti wipes his face fron her own dupatta
den v see mona and bharti in vegetable market,how bharti is tking vegetables,mona is noting all dis
part 3
mona is in her room.noting tings properly,den she hears bui and bharti talking,to cook a dish(just cant get d name)
in d kitchen
mona is noting how bharti is cooking  and is noting it,bharti sees her doing tat and gets angry and says wat r u doing.i am seeing u following me everywere.wats wid u. d episodes end at mona
precap:(i missed it)
*silent members pls hit d like button*
Edited by sherma - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thank you for the update
sunshine33 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great update..thank you for taking the time!
And for posting it so early.. yaay
arpi9 thumbnail
today update is too early...Thanks for the update...Please continue the same work everyday....and also if possible please make it even more early..So that rankings of the show can be increased
subhamji thumbnail
thanks for the updates - nicely done - keep it up !!!!
Prabhkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update
supria thumbnail
Hey thanks for the early update..otherwise i come n check several times to find one...u need a spl thanks for taking time off n putting in all the details....hope to see this daily!
sherma thumbnail
Originally posted by: arpi9

today update is too early...Thanks for the update...Please continue the same work everyday....and also if possible please make it even more early..So that rankings of the show can be increased

will try to update as early as possible.thnks so much
sherma thumbnail
[QUOTE=supria]Hey thanks for the early update..otherwise i come n check several times to find one...u need a spl thanks for taking time off n putting in all the details....hope to see this daily![/QUOTE
thnks so mch for ur comment,will try to update asap
arpi9 thumbnail
Shermaji please update your written update ASAP..It will help for increasing our rank......and dont mind if I am forcing you