Rakt Sambandh & Armanon Ka Balidaan - Combo Promos

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZPAoHHfGFo[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2BAgC6Tmag[/YOUTUBE]
Nothing that they haven't already shown for RS, but the coming track is going to be about Neeraj, Sandhya & Anjali 🤢  Can we see an end to these triangles?
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notinuse thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
ahhh 😲 a promo!! lol😆
gawd haven't we waited enough to see sandhya and neeraj to be together . ðŸ˜¡
Vr15h thumbnail
^^^ Precisely!!!  The CVs should take a hint from the heavy hitters of the channel - KMH2 & GkD, where the leading pairs married early, and now the show is about their adventures.  Do the same here - marry Neerdhya off together, and then let Sandhya start managing her new sasural, be it Anmol, Reena, GB, et al.  Throw in sister events every now & then to make it more colorful & interesting!

Although there were more twists to today's episode than in a pretzel
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
why a triangle...??? then what is anmol there for?? 🤪or just bring in yuvi's ghost back & let her fall for him if not anmol but not neeraj plz!!! Or pair her with rohit, shradhya's hubby…😈
i don't want to see a triangle...

hey Vrish u forgot to mention BAVD, even the pair got married too early & are bearing the consequences...LOL! 😆maybe that's what made the RS CVs scared of that their show will turn into a sasur damad show...somebody remind them that sandhya's baba is dead or are they fearing raghu bhai will turn into KK this time🤪🤣
Vr15h thumbnail
Well, GkD has turned into a Jethani-Devrani show to an extent, but now, it looks like it could be Jeth-bhabi (RV-Shikha) or Jiju-shala (RV-Avi) show.  Haven't watched KMH2, but looks like a bit of saas-bahu, although Arohi is resisting.

But agree w/ you - hope Anjali quickly realizes that Neeraj is not single, although the way Neeraj has been acting and the way that letter fell into her hand 🤢 (why couldn't Neeraj spell out Sandhya's name, dammit!!!), she could be forgiven for thinking that it's for her.  But I don't think she belongs in this family, as Urmi said.  Hey, continue your studies & move on - you hardly look like the grow up & marry type.  Not to mention that since she thinks Anmol is a moron too easy to manipulate, I wouldn't want him to get her either, unless she reforms.

For poor Sandhya, that wasn't an option since she was blind, and didn't have too many opportunities, and now, she's probably just learning to read & write.  Not good for getting a mid level job, so unfortunately, her tais are right - marriage is her only option.  Suddenly, there's a surplus of women.  Sandhya, please fix up GB w/ PK, and her hubby w/ Sunita.

This show can't be either saas bahu or sasur damad, since both Mr Savratkar & Mrs Pradhan (Neeraj's mom) are dead.  Of course, Sandhya has successfully gained a new saas in Sarita.  Most girls would avoid adding saas's where none exist, but not Sandhya or Jyoti.  Although to be fair, Neeraj's family ain't the zoo that Kabir's family was.
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hopelly they promoted a little
Vr15h thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdn1a9ePq_U[/YOUTUBE]
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh my god thanks god i am not getting Imagine TV . They have totally destroyed RS . I am feeling like watching a new show. "Arakshan" is looking like a circus. DOLLY BINDRA is yuck
Vr15h thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZfoNCUEsxQ[/YOUTUBE]
notinuse thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
like for posting
dislike the promo!! :(