is this show launced at right time

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

dor looks promising and rohit is looking awesome.😊

but do u think dor is launched at the right time.
i mean the world cup  will start now and then ipl, the ratings r bound to go down and since the show is new, will it survive😕
the first two - three months r very crucial for the show,
the cricket mania will go for months now , i hope the show survives these odds

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DE- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The TRPs might not be so high during World Cup but I think Star Plus will consider that. Dont worry. TRPs from 1-2 is enough to let the show run about2-3 Years.😊
rittu_deep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah....I also feel that this show should have launched back in December 2010 when its 1st promo hit the screen...If they had to move Behnein show, they should have moved it then only...😡
Anyways, all matched played by India are in weekends except 1 match...Indian Viewers mainly prefer watching India's matches over their favourite TV shows...😆
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

that was a concern even we were having ....wondering how the WC... wud effect the serial... hope it does not make a major difference to the serial... maby be the timings will be different....

and deep...... the women in the house still prefer their fav serials over matches ... and now adays since many of them have two tvs they manage with both....
only worry does this serial have enough time to become the fav... or can it win over the audience in the first few episodes itself ?...
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -DE-

The TRPs might not be so high during World Cup but I think Star Plus will consider that. Dont worry. TRPs from 1-2 is enough to let the show run about2-3 Years.😊

ok then but the real test will be ipl, as india;s matches r mostly on weekends only.
i hope the show does good in the initial months