pbtghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I have decided that I should not write about dhokebaz BGs😑.  But after today's epi I thought some thing should write about their breviary.πŸ˜†

πŸ€£

We all know very well ke ye BG's prefer to follow their commander.  Bcz that is safer for them if any unhoni come commander face that first.πŸ˜‰ Commander (sud) aage himmatwala BGs piche. They entered in the basement ye sochte huye ke this time also there will be no bhao.  Sirf sud bhao ke sath thoda bhagam bhagi game khel rahe hai.πŸ˜ƒ But when they realize that dutta bhao alive their face expression tha like…………….. .

😲 πŸ€’ 

Haila ye kya ho gaya dutta bhao to sachmuch zinda hai😲 aur humare aas pass hi hai.🀒 Hum sab phir se ullu bangaye. Chal chal hum sab bhag jate hai. Iss ullu sud hume kya bachayega.πŸ˜• Ye BG log sab bhago re bhago dutta bhao aaga. Aare yaar iss kala ke chakkar me to humara kala waqt suru ho gaya.πŸ˜’  dhekho dheko sud bhao ka chahera dekho lagta hai sab se pehele ye bhagega.  Ye sare BGs sud bhao ka baat sunna nehi pehele aapna jaan bachao........ sab ke sab ek sath jhun banake chalo. Pehele inha se bachke niklo baad me dutta bhao ko pakdne ki sapne dekhlena.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
LOL! Exactly wjat the brave BG were thinking! Btw yesterday I discovered why none of the people who attack Dutta get caught. Uske BGs toh usse bhi zyada blind hain. Achcha hain if Dutta kills them one by one. Atleast Baji wont get scoldings.
desigrl414 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lol totally agree with you! the ones who betrayed bhao and went onto kala/suds side must be regretting their decision. it probably is in their best interest to run away.
TheRager thumbnail
They have their chance now...cuz as long as they dont speak Dutta wont know who were against him. LOL1!
desigrl414 thumbnail
lol i haven't watched the last few episodes, but from the update looks like dutta hears some of them talking. i was hoping he'd hear suds talking too, but i guess it's too early for that to be revealed to him.
TheRager thumbnail
Unfortunately they are calling Suds 'bhai'. Why not call him Sudarshan bhau as they usually do?
desigrl414 thumbnail
aww they should! but i guess Dutta will only find out about Suds/Kala once his eyesight is back?
TheRager thumbnail
Possible...but only if he meets Naku after he gets his eyesight back. Once Naku meets him she will have to tell him abt Suds and Kala.
desigrl414 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Possible...but only if he meets Naku after he gets his eyesight back. Once Naku meets him she will have to tell him abt Suds and Kala.

hmm that's true! well let's see what the cv's have planned. i'm looking forward to how it all unfolds! πŸ˜ƒ
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
How come when suds was shown with the BGs in the basement there were only 4 of them.  Dutta managed to kill 4 of them nd suds was shown in the end with 2 more BGs.