LTL #7 in IF ??.....

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys wat is this y our beloved show is down again to no.7😭😭 i remeber we used to be at 2....but those craps of starplus🤢 has beaten us............pls guys be positive dont get shattered by such news.......mishal will never leave.............i beg😭😭 u guys pls keep voting and discussing topics................

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaanshen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
exactly we all have to vote for the show 
i think the production house knows that if Mishal will leave , the show ratings will obviously came down and they will not take this risk
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I am not surprised. I dont see people participating in the forum as they used to. Ppl chose only to reply to controversial threads. So from my side I have given up.
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
no no pls dont looose hopes please i just cannot see LTL at that position......whnever i check forum i get depressed seeing that red mark down.....pls i do vote n times i m here........
Tasha rocks alltime........love u LTL....................
Goodd thumbnail
Yes, u are absolutely right. At until our beloved hero is there we can vote and bring the show up. That we will do.  kshreya2002  you were very much positive pls continue to be like that.  No the usual writers will not only participating in contro news they are writing the posts for other thing also. But u know the scenes are not encouragin to write n not touching the hearts of the LTLians. If Dutt Mishal is seen then posts will be pouring. If tasha scenes are there it will make many them to write n even if  good dialogues are there they will also encourage the writers to create posts. But it is colors's fault. Becoz of their negligence nd arrogant nature they are losing the viewers. But at the same time the fans of Mishal still there to write. So the common writers are not given the hope. The presence of Dutta Mishal should call them and make them to post.  So keep on postin.

Mishal Rocks!!!!!!!!!!
LTL Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least CV18 should learn a lesson. If not.....................................
mishimano thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

I am not surprised. I dont see people participating in the forum as they used to. Ppl chose only to reply to controversial threads. So from my side I have given up.

@bold
hey ksh plzzzz dear tum to aisa mat bolo
@ Akki: yup dear yeh sab floated articles ki karamat hai😡
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I hit the CM every time I log in....what else can I do other than hoping that others will also do the same... 
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes, I was quite sad to see LTL at 7 this morning!😔

I think regular vistors and writers of the forum are still posting here...Be it on the rumors or on the episodes! 😆 But outside that, maybe many other members who used to visit here may have given up as their interest may have gone down due to the article! 

On my part I still discuss here and hit the CM..everyday!....Hope everyone gets back as the current track is interesting!😊
ChurailMukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I refresh the page every few minutes then vote repeatedly! Bahahahaha!
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Same here.!!
Every time I come out a topic, I hit the CM! Hehehe:D