Onu Weds Taani

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Harshad Chopda and Anupriya Kapoor

Here is good news for all Anurag and Taani fans, as their favourite couple will finally get married in Tere Liye. Surprisingly Anu-Taani will successfully pass all hurdles which will come in their way of getting together.

A source says, "We are not going to create much drama in the wedding this time, in fact all misconceptions and problems around the couple will get resolved and Anu will marry Taani. We are going to show all the Bengali wedding rituals and audience will get see some pleasant moments between the two.

"On the other hand Robindo's plan of creating a rift between Anu and Taani will not be successful. Post his marriage to Jonaki he will not leave a single chance to trouble Mauli. He will make her realise that she has done a big mistake by getting married to Taposh. He will purposely show off his love for Jonaki in front of her, so that she knows what she has missed in her life."

We could not get through to Anupriya Kapoor who plays Taani.

Anu and Taani's wedding sequence will air tomorrow.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
im dancin already here.....  dis week has been really great.... 
long live taanu.... 😍
taanuforever7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
at least   thnx  4 sharing this       i  am sooooooooooooo happy   par agar marrige me nahi  khush  hoga to onu pagal kese  hoga???    i ve always thought  ki marrige me khush problem hugi     but i am soooo excited
noodles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry, TellyChakkar articles aren't allowed on IF.