15th February Written Update

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Sorry for a late & rushed out update. Bear with me in the absence of kiran

The two families separate in different directions & go to their rooms. Murli & his family are all in the washroom. Murli washes bansi's face & takes him to the side. Then kamala washes her face, then veena, then damroo. Murli watches this all then he also washes his face & looks in the mirror (& there's a lightening flash on his face which is something that I don't like in serials'what's this lightening & thundering all the time in faces of all characters LOL!). He then picks up his watch.

On the other side, dhara is putting bandage on bharti's forehead while rupesh is looking at this.

In the other washroom, mridang is lovingly wiping gau's face with a towel while gau is crying funnily. Gau looks at her face in the mirror then cries more Mridang says not to worry but as gau doesn't stop, mridang loses it & finally shouts at her to stop then she stops'(it was a hilarious scene)

Murli & his family enter the room, murli places bansi on the bed. Murli tells bansi not to blame himself for anything coz whatever happened today was neither their destiny nor a punishment. Whatever happened was due to rupesh chauhan & his daughter. Tears are flowing from bansi's eyes. Whatever they've done to us, they'll have to pay for it. Then he tells kamala not to give trouble to herself as now he'll punish the father-daughter for what they've done today. Kamala then asks for how long will you keep punishing each other, for how long will this revenge go on. There's no end to this. She tells him that his father used to earn a single penny but never let a single drop of dirt fall on himself & now she's seen him struggling for his life. Murli gets flashbacks of bansi falling on the floor at the police station & the dwarf communism painting bansi, kamala, damroo & veena's face black. Kamala says that today they were not painted black on their bodies but on their souls. They've seen this day coz of rupesh & his daughter. Murli wipes his tears & gets up angrily & walks towards the other room where dhara is asking bharti whether her wound is paining or not. Murli pushes the door open & shouts out the name rupesh chauhan. Murli then tells him that rupesh has crossed all the limits & showed what a bad person he is.

He tells rupesh that he did this to humiliate murli's whole family so that they would leave the house. Rupesh thens says that if he was a sadakchhaap lafanga like murli then he would have given back the reply in murli's language, but he won't coz that would be against his principles. He tells murli to think whatever he likes as he is not liable to answer any of murli's quesitons, if he thinks that he was the one who called the dwarf communism then he has no problems. Rupesh says that whatever happened to murli's family, it happened coz they deserve every single bit of it. Murli then stops him saying that who deserves what will be shown with time but for right now he(rupesh) will have to say sorry to his mom & dad and give them back their self-respect otherwise it won't be good for rupesh. Then he grabs rupesh by the hand, rupesh shouts out what can he do. He can't even earn for his family, so what can he do. He says he won't & tells murli to show him what he can do. Bharti interferes & tell them to stop this fighting as they all need to sit quietly & clear all the misunderstandings, they've gone mad with anger. Murli then tells bharti that she broke his sister's marriage, blamed him in front of the police then called the dwarf communism to paint their faces black' is this all only misunderstanding. Bharti says that she didn't call them, they came on their own by seeing it on TV. Murli then says that her father gave the press money to telecast such a news. Bharti says her father can't do something like this. Then rupesh tells her to stop justifying coz murli will never believe her coz he's saving himself by blaming them & proving them wrong in front of the world. Murli says that he doesn't need to prove himself coz the truth will come out one day. One day the world will find out about the height of his daughter & will paint rupesh's face black when the truth comes out & that day money won't be needed to give the press to show such news.

Rupesh then calls him the son of adarshwadi bandmaster that if he has so much of self-respect in himself then why doesn't he & his family get out of the house. Murli then says now he'll leave only after rupesh clears all the accounts. Then rupesh says finally murli has come to the point & says he's so greedy, then he opens the cupboard & throws the registers on the floor. Murli picks them up & walks out of the room (Sorry, I don't know what happened later')

Precap: I didn't watch the later part so I don't know whether there was any precap or not.

Comments: it's not that murli is right & rupesh is wrong nor is it that murli is wrong & ruepsh is right. Both are right & wrong in their own ways, but both don't see their fault & go ahead blaming each other. As per bharti, both have gone completely mad with anger & don't know what they're doing. Yes, in my opinion, dono sasur-damaad pagal hai. They're going on & on & on, they're not making sense at all, they don't know what they're saying, what they mean. Both of them are not trying to understand anything. I don't blame them coz I know when a person is in anger, he doesn't even know what he's saying or doing. But CV's for how long is this going to go. The misunderstanding is just growing bigger & bigger. I don't seem to see any end to this. In fact, nothing can be changed now. It's all over. I don't think even the revealation of prakash's truth can change anything at all now at this point coz murli & his family will be left unaffected due to all what happened to them now.

Well, now I guess BAVD will be popular & the jodi that would be popular from this show is not bharli but the sasur-damaad jodi. It would sure be fun to watch the duo any day now. first it was their love & respect for each other & now it's the hatred & enemity feelings they have for each other. Two lions living in the same jungle LOL!

I'm glad that mridala are still there otherwise we wouldn't be able to see their faces blackened. LOL! Anywayz, their scenes sometimes provide light & funny moments which are needed nowadays in BAVD due to the serious tension going on between murli & rupesh.

Edited by vik rocks - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

No prblm..
thnx for ur efforts:)

Murliiii...
poor bharti:(
Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thankyou so much for doing the update....i had a family emegency and couldnt get out of it...havnt even watched the episode yet but sounds goods will catch up before i do tonights episode
fuzzyface thumbnail
Thanks for the effort. I just dunno what to say anymore, it seems just over.
Now, No hope....dont know that kya hoga...feeling sad for bharti...😔