Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Ridzzi-

Cum On Vandy Di Cheer up ur name is there in the 4th seat...ur coming wid us... ðŸ‘ ðŸ‘ðŸž

Don't worry about that good thing is she is always cheered up ðŸĪĢ tussi tension na lo 😆
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Elizabeth Darcy

Don't give me a seat, my pagalpann involves seat jumping! 😉 Of course, if that's not allowed I can always take seat 5 or 6 or 7 or whichever...😆

1.  Since before I was born! 😃😃 Janam janam ka rishta hain!

'ages will not count since everyone is going to say that only'...the post creater has said this...Elizabeth
Nikita_David thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soaps1

Theek hey ley jatey hien ... danda ussey dey daitey hien ðŸĪĢ

ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ
aisi baat hai tho tek hai...
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
pagal onu... pagal onu..... ðŸ˜ u'v make all of us soooooooo dam pagal.... hmpf.. nw wat to do?!??! ðŸĪŠ
Nikita_David thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

pagal onu... pagal onu..... ðŸ˜ u'v make all of us soooooooo dam pagal.... hmpf.. nw wat to do?!??! ðŸĪŠ

ab kuch nahi ho sakta..all of us shld head to the asylum as soon as possible..tab jaake koi hal nikal aayega
BIackSwan thumbnail
ay ay captain nikitha.... i hear ya ðŸĨģ
but cant seem to stop singin pagal onu pagal onu.....
BIackSwan thumbnail
yes yes yes rachu...... ðŸĨģ
1stFamily thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
P.S. To reserve your seat in the bus, post in this thread, and answer the following questions(Seats are given out on first come first serve basis)

Q1:For how long have you been a paagal onu fan?(Infinity, ages will not count since everyone is going to say that only. ðŸĨą)
Been a Pagaal Onu Fan since the promo 😍
Q2: What do you plan to do to entertain your fellow companions on the journey? (It must be related to paagalpan. Also, being silent and rocking in a corner has already been claimed by me.)
I'll write Onu's name everywhere in the bus including on the faces of passengers  ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜ģ
Q3: What are your plans on reaching the asylum? ðŸ˜ˆ
I'll scream Onu's name like a pagaal then I'll lock all the nurses like that nobody can disturb TaAnu and will watch them ðŸ˜ģ

Great post 😊
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ms.M.Z

P.S. To reserve your seat in the bus, post in this thread, and answer the following questions(Seats are given out on first come first serve basis)

Q1:For how long have you been a paagal onu fan?(Infinity, ages will not count since everyone is going to say that only. ðŸĨą)
Been a Pagaal Onu Fan since the promo 😍
Q2: What do you plan to do to entertain your fellow companions on the journey? (It must be related to paagalpan. Also, being silent and rocking in a corner has already been claimed by me.)
I'll write Onu's name everywhere in the bus including on the faces of passengers  ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜ģ
Q3: What are your plans on reaching the asylum? ðŸ˜ˆ
I'll scream Onu's name like a pagaal then I'll lock all the nurses like that nobody can disturb TaAnu and will watch them ðŸ˜ģ

Great post 😊

NAHIIIIIII....Mere chehre pe maat likho ONu dar jaaega......aur nurses ko lagega ki haum sab pagal hein...!!

DIYA- thumbnail
i need a seatttttttttttt.....😭