Written Upates 15th Feb 2011..!!

NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
[MEMBERSPOST]

Written Upates 15th Feb 2011..!!
The episodes begins when....
 Near the market place,
Arnav buys food n stuffs for Misha's Party,But some one follows him n says I won't leave u Arnav Dobriyal..!!
 Misha at her place Calls  up Shaw n asks him why hell u r not coming at my party??
But Shaw reply's that he's not a college kid who can join n change his plan any moment..
To which misha gets's angry n cuts the call..!!
Panchi comes in n asks what happened..??
Misha didn't replied to her questions n after she goes, Misha says It's all becoz of love ..!! why the hell I fell in this crab..!!
Abhay n Pia r walking on the road to their way to Misha's places,n suddendly a car collides with Pia,but ABHAY saves he again in nick of time..!!
Abhay n Pia starts walking again but parallel their soul comes out of their body n they unit hugs each other n walks their way together..!! AbhiYa culd feel this..!!
Angad was coming in his bike n Ruhi stops him.. Angad asks her to join in n cum to the party as his date n Ruhi agrees happily..!!
Panchi is wearing her ear ring n Madhu cums n sees her ring in her hand n asks her is their anything to which Panchi says u don't wanna hear this one n she remembers Sid giving her the ring..!!
Angad  deiced's that we'll teach T a lesson..!!
 On their way Abhay finds in some one n he runs behind it.. Abhay finds that on the other side Pia is standing n forwarding her hand so that Abhay could grab it but before he could a manly hand holds Pia n takes her away..!!
Abhay *shocked*
But a hand reached his shoulder n Abahy turns around n finds it was Pia's Hand n they have already reached the Party..!!
Abhay is worried what went wrong..!!
Inside Dobriyal house everyone is having fun at the party but Kabir was drunken n he can't take it that AbhiYa r together..he decided to ask them.. 
Kabir goes n tries to ask Pia r u with Abahy or not , u know I love u Pia..??
Pia *nodes*
Abhay comes in btw n says infront of everyone that they r together Abhay pulls Pia outside of the party..!!

Misha is depressed n she sits near the Bar counter n then Panchi comes in n asks what happened why r behaving differently, r u in love..??
Misha didn't replied..but suddenedly Misha sees Shaw n goes GA-GA over him..!! n Panchi finds out that it's this builder for whom Misha has fallen for..
Shaw comes near her n says now this is my girl I like the way u dress not the way u were few days before totally plastic..!!
 when they reached the lawn Pia asks Abhay why did he say this that we r a couple n we'r together when u know that it's not possible..!! 
p:s-Sorry for the late updates guys..!!
Do press like button n comment.. the episode was Aaamazine..!! 

Edited by NIDIZ - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
thanks for the update.....😳 simply loved abhay-piya convo n misha-panchi convo....
mayur_shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thank u so much for the update
..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thansk for d update..yesterday episode was nt bad..m desperately waiing for todayy..abhay is gng to rock itt..!😉
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update.

The good part about the episode was that Abhay said that he and Piya are together that even infront of everyone! WOW!
Ms-Min-Ho thumbnail
Thanks for the update