Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aizatmir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
It was the best diag of season 1 even i would lv to c them saying this.
--HiNa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sknra

Nice topicEmbarrassed these dialogs r my fev tooEmbarrassed bt some more dialogs jinka intizaar hay....

Arjun;-  Arohi i love u like craz, bas in teen lafzu mein he meri saari zindagi hay..

One more,

Arohi;-  Itna pyar koi kisi say nahi karta ore mein nay kia kya, i dont deserve u......

Arjun;- aysay kasay jaa sakti hu tum, tum nahi jao gi, u get that Aruhi,  tum kahain nahi jao gi na aaj na kal na us kay baad.....( n then they both hug each others)....

agree with you girl me to wait for arjun say: arohi i love you crazy and pas ek dil duniya ek pal ke liya zindagi bas itane mohhbat hai Embarrassedpas ane ke ane  lafzu meri saari zindagi paste hai mujhe be el dil ke liya duniya dede ek pal ke liya zindagi bas itne mohhbat hai
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: clueless_gal

Arohi packs her bags to leave because she regrets blaming arjun for every single thing 
and 
arjun pretends throughout that he's happy because she is leaving

Arohi-soo...this is Goodbye then..(with tears in her eyes)
Arjun-Arohi....I.....

Arohi expects him to say i hate you....thank you for leaving something like that

Arjun-I Love You...mat jao....(with a smile)

he opens his arms like SRK in DDLG

and she runs and hugs him....

Arohi-Arjun....i love you too.....tum mujhe itna pareshaan karte kyu ho....(crying)

Arjun-Kyuki tum jab Chid jaati ho aur mere against kuch karne ka sochti ho....toh mujhe bohut accha lagta hai...(he smiles)

Arohi hits him slightly on his chest

Arjun-phir se nayi shuruwaat karte hai.....ek asli shaadi...(smiles)

Arohi-haan....lekin usse pehle...gauri ki band bajaye?(gives a sly smile)

and a romantic hug again

and they have A FRESH NEW BEGINNING

P.S=i wish they make cute babies...😆

i am sooo sorry...i know it was just supposed to be lines...but i got carried away watching today's episode!

and i really want something like this to happen...😃

i totally agree wid u..

n abt d babies part- i do wanna c dem hvin babies in dis season..cuz in season 1.. deir marriage also wsnt shown properly..! :(

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think they will use the same dialogue in this season too so may be something new and different will be there.