heart throbbing episode!!!

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
the whole episode my heart was throbbing....wat a episode...Clap
was wanting this for a very long time.....i love u rudra and gauriHeart
pls watch the episode as the words cant describe the romance between rudra and gauri....Blushing
Gauri melted as soon as Rudra said he was falling in love with her. Dadu is too funny, glad to see him back and who is the mystery lady?
Don't worry guyzz abhi mystry khul jaayegaa toh dekhneka majaa nahi aayega wait & watch tnite episode is suprb finally r&g unite 2gether!!!
RG MAD FOR EACHOTHER, MADE FOR EACHOTHER!!!!
Really what an episode so good to watch repeatedly. What will happen tomorrow?
i have to say that although i found Dadu's constant interruptions very unnecessary, irritating Angryand not at all endearing (and a bit out of character as usually he was sensible man - it was like he became senile over night...maybe he was drinking??)  when they finally got around to the SR scene...it was one of the sweetest onesHeartBlushing i have seen on Indian television...also very sweet ones leading up to it...but i would have far rather seen them interrupt themselves with this or that than a 3rd party breaking into the bedroom.   for pete's sake...this isn't slapstick comedy...it reminded me of an abbott and costello show... and we've all waited so long for this to happen...

still....it finally did...so thanks CV's for a beautiful ending.  you can end the show now. LOLLOL
I loved the fact that at least R realized that he's in love with G n confessed it , as for consummation , it was long overdue , but the CVs did a excellent job of the episode , I must say . I found dadu's intervention not only very enjoying but very necessary too , he completed what was lacking , the rose petals n romantic music , with out ,em it's have been just sleeping of a man n a woman together n not consummation , beauty n poetry r important in passion .
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

I loved the fact that at least R realized that he's in love with G n confessed it , as for consummation , it was long overdue , but the CVs did a excellent job of the episode , I must say . I found dadu's intervention not only very enjoying but very necessary too , he completed what was lacking , the rose petals n romantic music , with out ,em it's have been just sleeping of a man n a woman together n not consummation , beauty n poetry r important in passion .

you are probably right about the beauty and poetry in consummation, nice comment and i didn't think about it like that..............but still ....  Shocked it would have been much better if Dadu had gone ahead to the cabin and had it all ready for them... intimacy is so tender and personal that someone walking in my bedroom just as we were getting so close & after waiting so long.........for me,  would be..
o m g.....arrrrggghhhh  Wink   LOL LOL