JDJ4-15th Feb-Written Update+Video

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

hey....where is ankitas performance update???
thanks for the update jahn Big smile
Originally posted by mn_sg

i mentioned it in the update that the videos that are out online were cut so i could not get her performance. I am trying to find complete links and i'll update as soon as i can. Smile sorry about that!
Hey,

thanks for the update hun :D 

there is an arithmetic mistake in sushant's point i think, isnt it suppose to be 29 :)

-Komal xxx
Originally posted by jahnvi.angel10

i mentioned it in the update that the videos that are out online were cut so i could not get her performance. I am trying to find complete links and i'll update as soon as i can. Smile sorry about that!
title is wrong,it's 15th feb,not 15th nov
Originally posted by nishu786

Originally posted by jahnvi.angel10

title is wrong,it's 15th feb,not 15th nov

oops! you guys can probably tell i am on some other planet today.. making arithmetic and lots of writing mistakes. thanks for noticing!Embarrassed
Ankita performed on the song le le maza le from Wanted and she scored 25 points. Style-Samba & Belly dancing :)Edited by komal119 - 11 years ago