JDJ4-15th Feb-Written Update+Video

-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mn_sg thumbnail
hey....where is ankitas performance update???
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update jahn πŸ˜ƒ
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mn_sg

hey....where is ankitas performance update???

i mentioned it in the update that the videos that are out online were cut so i could not get her performance. I am trying to find complete links and i'll update as soon as i can. 😊 sorry about that!
scarlet.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey,

thanks for the update hun :D 

there is an arithmetic mistake in sushant's point i think, isnt it suppose to be 29 :)

-Komal xxx
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jahnvi.angel10

i mentioned it in the update that the videos that are out online were cut so i could not get her performance. I am trying to find complete links and i'll update as soon as i can. 😊 sorry about that!

title is wrong,it's 15th feb,not 15th nov
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishu786

title is wrong,it's 15th feb,not 15th nov

oops! you guys can probably tell i am on some other planet today.. making arithmetic and lots of writing mistakes. thanks for noticing!😳
scarlet.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ankita performed on the song le le maza le from Wanted and she scored 25 points. Style-Samba & Belly dancing :)Edited by komal119 - 13 years ago
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Oh god. ☺️☺️☺️

Mr.Sushant Singh Rajput needs to stop being so awesome. His dance was simply amazing. In Saroj Khan's or probably Madhuri's language - *puuurrrfeecttt* 😍
😍
Shampa is really a brilliant choreographer. I have faith in her, she never lets their Jodi down.

Remo said Sushant was too energetic?! WHAT? Fine, according to me..he was okay. But but, Shampa is OUTOFTHEWOORRLDDD! I must say Sushant is very lucky to have Shampa as his choreographer.
The way they both perform every time is just mind blowing :) I was lost in their performance 😍

Ankita's performance was great. Her expressions are fantastic! & aww, I pretty much felt bad for her..Stupid hairstyle. 🀣
But yeah, I loved the dance. The song was great and Samba was really good whereas the Belly Dance could have been better.

Salman & Yana were GREAT! Their dance was like...SO entertaining?! I kept staring at Yana today unlike the other days when I stare at Salman. πŸ˜†
Oh god, Yana was great :D

Mahi's performance could have been better, didn't really like it. But when she started copying people I was HAHAHAHA. 🀣
Oh god, when she mimicked Sushant and Ankita, I was >> 🀣🀣🀣

I miss Ragini :| I REALLY MISS HERRR!
WILDCARD LAAAOOOO!

-Rinky

berke thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ilove ankita and sushant very very much............ I think ankita's performance very good only todat ........but Rangini best dancer than ankita.