ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
After a long time we gotto watch a sweet, funny scene of SaaVan...that finally had me in splits after all these days of emotional scenes...shravan back to his usual self,cooking stories to saachi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
i liked the whole scene...enacted well by AB...the highlights being- shravan's reaction when saachi insists on calling him bhaiyya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† shravan telling "i love you" to saachi,though indirectly,and him coming up with such a hatke name for his wife-sanichri๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ seriously!!! only shravan can come up with these out-of-the world names...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jahnvi- thumbnail
oh you have made me excited and im eager to watch the episode now!
Dips_Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

it was a real treat to see a SaaVan scene in long time!! the whole kichten scene was so cute and funny๐Ÿ˜†, and shravan was just awesome!! cant wait to see the v-day episode!!

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes Ashwini

Shravn as Sharman and Saachi as Sainichri are great spur of the moment names only Shravan can think of...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†
The convo in the kitchen was so natural and easy, funfilled..one seen in a long time..๐Ÿ‘
The icing on the cake was Shravan putting his left palm on the tawa to get her attention..ouch, that was painful

In short a very nice arresting episode, no rona dhona and melodrama..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
snatches of the old charm of easy, funny and good scenes can be felt๐Ÿ˜ƒ
arwaria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maris08

Yes Ashwini

Shravn as Sharman and Saachi as Sainichri are great spur of the moment names only Shravan can think of...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†
The convo in the kitchen was so natural and easy, funfilled..one seen in a long time..๐Ÿ‘
The icing on the cake was Shravan putting his left palm on the tawa to get her attention..ouch, that was painful

In short a very nice arresting episode, no rona dhona and melodrama..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
snatches of the old charm of easy, funny and good scenes can be felt๐Ÿ˜ƒ

You described it perfectly ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘