Sharman-Sanichri ;)

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
After a long time we gotto watch a sweet, funny scene of SaaVan...that finally had me in splits after all these days of emotional scenes...shravan back to his usual self,cooking stories to saachiLOLLOL
i liked the whole scene...enacted well by AB...the highlights being- shravan's reaction when saachi insists on calling him bhaiyyaLOLLOL shravan telling "i love you" to saachi,though indirectly,and him coming up with such a hatke name for his wife-sanichriROFLROFL seriously!!! only shravan can come up with these out-of-the world names...
oh you have made me excited and im eager to watch the episode now!

it was a real treat to see a SaaVan scene in long time!! the whole kichten scene was so cute and funnyLOL, and shravan was just awesome!! cant wait to see the v-day episode!!

Yes Ashwini

Shravn as Sharman and Saachi as Sainichri are great spur of the moment names only Shravan can think of...ROFLLOL
The convo in the kitchen was so natural and easy, funfilled..one seen in a long time..Clap
The icing on the cake was Shravan putting his left palm on the tawa to get her attention..ouch, that was painfulOuch

In short a very nice arresting episode, no rona dhona and melodrama..Thumbs Up
snatches of the old charm of easy, funny and good scenes can be feltBig smile
Originally posted by maris08

Yes Ashwini

Shravn as Sharman and Saachi as Sainichri are great spur of the moment names only Shravan can think of...ROFLLOL
The convo in the kitchen was so natural and easy, funfilled..one seen in a long time..Clap
The icing on the cake was Shravan putting his left palm on the tawa to get her attention..ouch, that was painfulOuch

In short a very nice arresting episode, no rona dhona and melodrama..Thumbs Up
snatches of the old charm of easy, funny and good scenes can be feltBig smile

You described it perfectly ClapClapClapClap