Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi i'm ruchira i'm watching this show from day 1 and now i want to join this forum. basically i started watching this b'coz of rohit khurana as i'm a gr8 fan of him😃
zeezee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey I am Zarine and I live in Toronto
aachus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
asha
india
very realistic story
Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Joey: London
Age 25
Profession: Actor

This show combines highly relevant themes in today's society.  Not only richley woven sub text and intreguing plots but more importantly how women are reflected within the home environment when independence of thought and life are paramount! The protagonists are well thought out characters and unlike other dramas their relationship has evolved proving people can change! 

This married with a fantastic comedy element of Prabhu and Anju and a wicked monter-in-law the show has the ingredients of a cake that would not only taste the finest but look fascinating!  I cant think of anything better I would ever want to do in life at 8,30pm every evening!  Bearing in mind I am invited most weeks to at least three Celeb parties and film premiers!!

If the show ever struggled I would pay the broadcaster to keep it on air! These actors are tremendous examples of the love and care that goes into entertainment that makes all our lives a better place to be!

Best show on Star plus by far!