||..Happy Birthday 1V1N9 ...Bhujo Tho Jaane..||

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

^^^Thanks Shugun

A warm welcome🤗 in the week of spreading love, but the week is special for all of us for one more reason, as someone special who has been showering love and affection on her friends always celebrates her special day ..... which is her birthday.
Well there's more to add to this Someone
*She is a Mayur Fan and also a ArTi fan😳
*She landed to IF all thanks to KYPH and so she is an Iqbal Neha Fan too and loved KYPH😉
*She loves to eat '. Totally foody che saadi Dikri😆
*Nautanki karna is her fav hobby but trust me at times she gets way too Nautanki baaz and ppl are forced to get into Mogambaa😈 Mode
*To Eat Mine and Gagan's bheja is supposedly her Fav past time
And with that ^^^ last Hint I am sure ppl might have guessed it Right

Its None Other than
tad tadaaaaaaaaaaaa😆

A v a n i

So here's Wishing

In this moment of celebrations we welcome one and all to join us having fun and enjoying this birthday party.
Theme being "With Love"
That is whenever you type make sure it has the "Reds" "Pinks" "Oranges" and Shades of Red which is represents this charismatic Valentine Week😉... and you can be as innovative using hearts and the goodies which come along this week for decorating your messege and while giving your present you just have to write "With Love"

The dressing code remains the same the reds and shades of red that is shades representing "This Valentine Week " Only at MJHT forum at india-forums.com every one is invited you can get in your date too, as MaYur would be hosting the party for the Birthday Girl🥳

*Mayank and Nupur Interupt*
Nupur - Excuse Me Preeti .... Shayad humein bhi yaha kuch kaam ke liye bulaya tha
Mayank Nods in a Yes
Preeti - Hi Guys .... erm🤔 srsly? Kuch yaad nahii aaraha
Nupur - yaad dilao?😈
Preeti - Nahiii Jee ... sab yaad aagaya ... Well people with Me we have to more ppl Host this Night with Me for our Sweet Dost who apparently turns a Ghost at times😆
Mayank - Waah .... Kya Shayri Maari hai👏
Nupur - Mujhi se seekha hai ..... akhir shishya kiski hai?
Mayank - (Quickly) Meri Hai😃
Nupur - MERI HAI😡
Mayank - Tumhein harr achchi cheez par apna naam likhwana hota hai na
Nupur - Kyun? Achchi cheezon ka theka tuumne liya hai kya
Preeti - Guys!(Me interupts but both seem to busy to hear me out):-(
Preeti - Ohkay u guys continue and I shall continue with the Party
Mayank Nupur - (at Once) STOP ...... hum bhi hai yaha
Nupur - So to beging with we have loads of things lined up for the Day
Mayank - Right except for Nupur and her Jokes we have many things lined up so ppl need not Fear😆
Nupur *Stares*😡
Preeti - Right and am holding 2 responsibilties ... itne bhoj ke tale already mera kandha dukhne laga
Nupur - yeh waqt nahii hai dukhda rone ka🥱
Mayank - Right ....so continuing with it we have
The DJ list of songs which depends upon you all here. Everyone has liberty to add a song to the respective DJ this moment of fun and moment of memories.
Nupur - Right
your special and most favorite Our Moment
Mayank & Preeti - Sorry to disturb and break the Rhythum but *Our Moment*?🤔
Nupur - meaning MayUr Moment😳 .... ab MayUr hum hai na ....Khoobsurat Main aur Sadu Yeh😈
Mayank - Iski tho Main
Preeti - Its Ok Mayank .... Jaane Do ...aaj ke din maaf kar do*phew* {Thinks Mann mein ..... kahaan phas gayi)
Nupur - (Continues back) you can share it with the videos providing the scene which would make both our Birthday Girl and We The Hosts go red with happiness
Preeti - erm Sorry again to disturb
😕 .... Videos jo Humein aur Bday Girl ko Red karde? You Mean *Blush* agar aise Video aaye aur hum Blush karne lage tho Party Host kaun karega?🤔
Mayank - Yeh(pointing to Nupur) .... aur kaun ... yeh tho antharyami hai ... sab kar sakti hai
Nupur - Ofcourse ... aisa talent sabke paas nahii hota
Me and Mayank gave a Nod - Right!

Anyways Back to the Party Now!
Mayank, Nupur & Preeti - So let the party BEGINnnn.....

Edited by -Preeti- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Preeti- thumbnail
Me$$age$

Mayank - Now Going to the Msg's we have some of her Frnds send her Some Msgs too
Nupur - Well .... Kitne hai?
Mayank - Kaafi kam hai:-(
Nupur - Hayye Kyun?
Both give me staring Look and I try to behave Innocent but with wrong ppl
Preeti - Well Guys ..... Short Notice so ppl cud hardly revert ... you know how it is:-(
Nupur - Ravs jaise ho gayi hai😡
Mayank - By God!
Nupur and Me Shocked😲😲😲
Mayank - Lets Continue

Telecast of Msgs's Start

Wishing you a Happy Birthday and many more to come. Avani'''

A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends.

Best wishes on your birthday and throughout the coming year.

May this birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories, wonderful moments and shining dreams

There is a gift that gold cannot buy
A blessing that's rare and true
That's the gift of a wonderful person coming into my life
Like I have in you! Happy Birthday!

A prayer: 2 bless ur way

A wish: 2 lighten ur moments

A cheer: 2 perfect ur day

A text: 2 say HAPPY BIRTH DAY

With best wishes Monika

Hey my darling Nupur di... 

My Avz... My Nautanki... and the ONE AND ONLY BHUKKAD!!!

OMG!!! Its your birthday today!!! Hmm.. What shall i write... Its been only a few months that i know u but it feels like years!
I still remember our late night conversations and skupe chats and how can i forget the GuNurIa Detective Agency! Haha :)

A sister is a special gift from heaven, and I'm lucky to have found you! You are very special and will always remain so!

May this birthday give you all the happiness and success... Have a funfilled birthday with lots of Pav Bhaji, Paani Puri and all yummy stuff!

May god bless you! I love you loads...

Happy Birthday my darling Sister.

Thank you for always being there

Thank you for being my shoulder

And my confident

Thank you for showing that you care

You will always be my big sister

No matter how old I get

Once again wishing you a very very happy birthday! Have a rocking one and wishing you many more to come..

Mwah...

- Mina
(Your Exclusive Gunjan)

Happy Birthdayy Avani dii🥳

..or should I say Janma Divas Mubarak!😆😃

Haha..my gujju di..love you loads..and hope you have an amazing birthday, and get everything you wish for!..🤗

--

Your one of the nicest people I've come across and known, and I know you have a lot of people who admire you..me being one of them😛..hope you have a rocking day..love you loads!😳

-Kajal x

PS: I would have made a siggi for you, but you know na..my laptop is busted which kinda sucks..but when it's fixed..I shall def make you something hehe..x

Dear Avani,           Hope the year ahead is as special as you are, you're a wonderful girl and great friend.  May the days to come be full of cheer and promise.   Happy Birthday.  

🤗🤗 

love, trinzie  xx

Name: Faria

Birth day Msg:

Today as you wake up in the morning
may sunshine fill your heart with joy
may you spend the day like a free bird
doing all that you love to do
may all that is bright n beautiful
fill your heart with happiness
have a very happy birthday

Hey Avni
Many Many Hapy Returns of the Day Dear
May ALLAH bless u and fulfill all of ur wishes
Enjoy ur Birth Day

Tum Jiyo Hazaaron Saal
Saal Ke Din Hon Pachaas Hazaar

Tum Jiyo Hazaaron Saal
Saal Ke Din Ho Pachaas Hazaar

Joy is what I wish for you. Success in everything you do. Hope all your dreams come true.And luck may not leave you.I wish you a day Full of special delights. Warmhearted feelings.And heartwarming sights.. I wish you a day. That seems made just for you. With all your wishes
And dreams coming true.Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer New happiness that stays throughout the year. Hope your birthday brings all these and more. Filling life with surprise and joys galore! I hope you feel deep in your heart. As your birthdays come & go. How very much you mean to me. More than you can know.

Wishing u best wishes for successful  life .......May this year be your best ever.I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true.Not just a year older, but a year better.Here's to another year of experience.A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends.A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip. may this day always be a special one to remember.May the best of your past be the worst of your future.Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true!I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise.May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love.Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day.

I May this year be your best ever.
I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true.
Not just a year older, but a year better.
Here's to another year of experience.
A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends.
A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.
Happy birthday, may this day always be a special one to remember.
May the best of your past be the worst of your future.
Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true!
I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise.
May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love.

God gave a gift to the world when you were born'
a person who loves, who cares,

who sees a person's need and fills it,
who encourages and lifts people up,
who spends energy on others
rather than herself,
someone who touches each life she enters,
and makes a difference in the world,
because ripples of kindness flow outward
as each person you have touched, touches others.
Your birthday deserves to be a national holiday,
because you are a special treasure
for all that you've done.
May the love you have shown to others
return to you, multiplied.
I wish you the happiest of birthdays,
and many, many more,
so that others have time to appreciate you
as much as i do

Some gifts for u

https://image.made-in-china.com/2f0j00RedtuvicCIko/Teddy-Bear.jpg

gifts

and these are scene dedications for her...........please add these tooooo...............

thankssssssssssss

love
Surbhi

-Preeti- thumbnail
Me$$age$
Nupur - Hayyyye ...Woh Avi's Dekho Hum kitne Cute lagg rahe hai By God
Mayank - Haan .... Ekdum Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi .... *Sigh*
Preeti - Guys ....kaam kar le ... remember bahut Kaam hai
Nupur - Right ...tumne sab pehle se kiya hota tho aaj yeh din nahii dekhna padta
Mayank - Exactly ..... sab last moment pe rakha ... ab bhughto😡
Preeti {thinks ....why did I even think of getting these 2 with Me as Hosts} *Shoots Myself for this😡*

Originally posted by: Sano88

heyaaaaaaaaaaaa avzzzzzzzz... many many happy returns of the day my cutie pie.. may all your dreams come true, meri avz buddhi hogyaii 🤣JK.... kabhi toh apne darshan dene ki zehmat karlo 😆busy bird... 😆 chal its your bday so i wont yell at you,, rock the party hard if you had one. 😉😉😉 here is your gift

hope you will like it 😳

Hey Avani !!

WISH U A VERYYYYYYYYYYY HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

HAVE A BLAST AND WISH U ALL THE BEST IN THE YEAR AHEAD
😊

we dont really know each other too well....but iv heard soooo much about about you ke lagta hain ke i already know u 😆.....hope to know u better in the times ahead....😊

KEEP GOOD HEALTH AND STAY WELL
GOD BLESS U DEAR

love Tanu
😊

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer
New
happiness that stays throughout the year
Hope your birthday brings all these and more
Filling life with surprise and joys galore!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVNI
🤗🤗

I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true. May your special day be filled with memories and flowers, friendship and happy hours.

Loads of Love,

Shruti

Originally posted by: sweet_shagun

Dearest Avani,

Wishing you many many happy returns of the day... I am words short since i have a loads of stuff to say... Ur one of the most amazing talented ppl i knw and am glad for that... On this day i wish you are showered by all the Love and wishes you always desired for 

Love u Loads
Shagun

Mayank - Lets Take a Short Break
Nupur - Pehli baar Sahi Kaha😆
Mayank - Tum😡
Preeti - Break!!!

Thanks to Sano for helping in Msg Collection, Shagun for the Write-Up and Me for Doing this

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Happy B-Day! ILY😃

Basically I'm saying reserved😆

K I'm back to unreserve😎

Avani Avani Avani. I remember when I first met you. You just got promoted as viewbie MJHT. Uske baad I followed you here and became mod🤣 But that was months later😆 Anyway, as I was saying, you just got promoted and me, being the super cool person that I am😎, wanted to pick on all the new viewbies and "welcomed" you🤣 Back then you were a confused viewbie and I thought it was so cute how you worked so hard. Actually I kind of looked up to you cuz I never worked that hard🤣 I never got a chance to say this but you were one of my fav viewbies. I can't say you're my fav cuz then Fanta and Cookie and other people might get mad🤣

Anyway, I loved how even though we weren't working together, we still found a way to talk to each other through msn. I got to show off my gujju skills😎 Which reminds me. I was supposed to teach you punjabi. Oops?🤣 One day, it'll happen😆

You know I had this whole msg planned out but I'm talking to you at the same time so I dunno what else to say🤣 I know i should do your tareef but right now I'm blank🤣 I know you wanna see your gift too so here you go🤣

You already have a lot of Rati and Mayur ones so I thought I should be different and make a Kajol one since you love her so much😆 At first I was gonna sign it as Ravz but then though Raptor is better😆 Nice nickname you gave me😆 You probably though I was weird, getting all khush by seeing reported posts🤣 Anyway, hope you like it😃 I had a lot to say but I can't find the right words to use so I'll just end this msg here😆

Happy Birthday once again! Hope you have an awesome day😃

-Ravz/Raptor😆
Edited by -Ravjot- - 13 years ago
Ridhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday Avani😃
hope to see u soon in mumbai,nd we will celebrate ur birthday together😆
may u get all d LOVES in d world😳
viniva sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
happyy birthdayy avanii diii!! 🤗 i hav a lot moree to sayy1! soo m reserved!! 😉
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy birthday Avani di, have an amazing day and may you have manyy more. 

With love,
Rida
stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey avani 🤗wishing you many many happy returns of the day.. GOD bless you ...........
Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Dear Avani😛

Wishing you a very very happy birthday ..🥳

Enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

God Bless You

Ritu
-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Many Many Happy Returns of d Day... Avani...🤗🤗🤗

I Hope your Birthday gently breezes into your life all the choicest of things and all that your heart holds dear Have A Fun- Filled Day.
🥳🥳🥳🥳

-Supriya