Tai Ka Tashan--Feb. 14

Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey, guys 😊......sorry for the very late post 😳....couldn't watch the video so obviously couldn't write. And what to write about Kala? The woman calls Chaskar brainless one minute and then clever in another 😳...and I thought she had completely lost it already! But no...there must have been a lot of  brain in that head of hers. πŸ˜†

Dearest Mimi,

It's hard to enjoy a queen's life when you have the likes of Suds and Chaskar as your knights. You know why that is? Because they just can't do a clean job of murdering someone. So I guess it's true that if you want something done right, you really have to do it yourself--like when I had killed off my uncle, Dutta Bhao's father. I wonder if I made a mistake in trying to kill Bhao in a more intricate manner than snake poison--no, no...I couldn't have made any mistakes, except for believing Suds and Chaskar can carry out such a job. Suds is a worthless ass-kisser so I always had wavering faith in him, if any at all; and Chaskar, maybe I had expected a little more from him, maybe--I'm not sure. I don't really think anyone other than myself is capable of much. And Suds and Chaskar...definitely not! I can't even rely on Suds to answer his phone. And to think he was getting on my nerves before with his pointless calls. Sigh. And sigh again.

I will pull through these tough times, though...so tell my friends and admirers from the forum to not worry about how awful the situation may be. It's okay. I got everything under control with Suds and Chaskar under my commands. Chaskar was even here today, looking as ridiculously  goofy as ever. He burst out angrily at me because the guards had searched him... looking back I don't know how I didn't burst out laughing at him! You see, they checked him at the entrance, and by check I mean frisked. And by the looks of him it seems like the guards had fun. And, No I didn't tell the guards to do anymore then a weapons search...but I guess this whole Valentine-y stuff has got to their heads and with Suds away and Baaji locked away, they made do with Chaskar. Anyway, I gave him some piece of my mind--nalayak bewokoof kahin ka. Bhao zinda reh gaya aur yeh idhar betein bhao banney ka sapna dekh raha hai. Even if Bhao was killed I wouldn't have allowed him to take the throne. That is mine and for Suds and Chaskar to drool over. And that's how it will be my friend...let the others know, too, Mimi. I know how much you guys worry for me. Don't. Tai Sahib will ascend the throne. Yes....I will rule Patilwadi as soon as Suds and Chaskar do what I've instructed them to do. For now lets see how they manage and what they manage.

Awaiting Ascension

Kalavati

Edited by Rose_Petal - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
What? Taisaheb is STILL awaiting ascension? How polite of her to wait till bhau passes away.
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Eww BGs frisking Chadkar..to manao their valentine's dayπŸ€’πŸ˜†....
..aww Kala just admit your feelings for Chaskar, why don't you?
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
wow mimi that was amazing really liked the part where the guards checked out chaskar lol .... atleast someone enjoyed valentines day
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Mimi,
can u ask taisaheb,if she was worried & scared by PN family's outburst?πŸ˜‰
She expected more from Chaskar😲,ye baat kuch samaj me nahi aayi,can she care to specify?πŸ˜†

Pooja😊
mishimano thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nice MimiπŸ˜›.....well yeh dono (bandar or ullu)hi es queen ko lay doobain gay surelyπŸ˜†
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
 Suds is a worthless ass-kisser so I always had wavering faith in him, if any at all; \
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I will pull through these tough times, though...so tell my friends and admirers from the forum to not worry about how awful the situation may be.
Bang on!! That is Kala...she has an amazing power to bounce back....It is Kala's tenacity which makes her such an amazing villain!!!!

And by the looks of him it seems like the guards had fun. And, No I didn't tell the guards to do anymore then a weapons search...but I guess this whole Valentine-y stuff has got to their heads and with Suds away and Baaji locked away, they made do with Chaskar.

Kala knows about Dostana
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Fantastic Post MimiπŸ‘
Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@kshreya:
Well Tai Sahib had put the crown on but is having a hard time keeping it on......it falls off every time Suds calls to tell her he's seen bhao! πŸ˜† Polite? I think she just found another obsession: "must complete killing bhao! must complete killing bhao!"

@Suvi:
Kala and feelings for someone other than herself? Well, maybe for suds and Chaskar. πŸ˜†

@rose:
It was hilarious the way Chaskar was fuming! It did seem like the guards got carried away with him 🀣...glad you liked this part. πŸ˜‰

@preety:
You're making fun of Tai Sahib πŸ˜›...she's agitated alright, but she's Kalavati--think of it this way, sticks and stones may break her bones but words will never hurt her!

mishimano:
Thanks! Queen ko le dubengein? I say good for all three! I hope they drown in deep waters too. πŸ˜†

Srushti:
Kya Naku....Kala ki tareef mat kiya kar. She'll be so happy to know you think she's an amazing villain. πŸ˜† Yep, Kala sees things on the CCtv...things like dostana between the guards. It's a form of entertainment to her like playing with toys and drawing with makeup!