Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sahan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Anandi ka Aage kya hoga? ab to Jagya ka kya hoga yun kahenaa chahiye.lekin jagyaa ka roop ghar walo ke saamne aayega?
Rish12 thumbnail
Its a good idea, I hope same thing happens in future.

I hate Jagya, he is in mumbai bcz of Anandi, he actually plan to become Doctor bcz of the childhood Incident which happened to anandi, he forgot all that.
he forgot he came to mumbai with Anandi and they celebrated honeymoon.
I was thinking that doctor should come in the picture who saved Anandi's life, then Gauri will know the truth and start hating Jagya.

i don't know why this Anandi is just keeping quite, when jagya is keep insulting her, when she was a child, she use to scold him when he use to do anything wrong.

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rish12

i don't know why this Anandi is just keeping quite, when jagya is keep insulting her, when she was a child, she use to scold him when he use to do anything wrong.

The answer is simple. its easier to fight with your best friend but when you realise that friend is your husband you will hesitate and think a 1000times before we take a jump.
ramginasha thumbnail
i soo like the ideas which has come out but hopefully the people incharge take this ideas in2 consideration n make a masala twist not the sym stories again again n again. want anandi 2 bcum sth n jagya aah plz realyz his mistk
Teeya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rish12

Its a good idea, I hope same thing happens in future.

I hate Jagya, he is in mumbai bcz of Anandi, he actually plan to become Doctor bcz of the childhood Incident which happened to anandi, he forgot all that.
he forgot he came to mumbai with Anandi and they celebrated honeymoon.
I was thinking that doctor should come in the picture who saved Anandi's life, then Gauri will know the truth and start hating Jagya.

i am agree with you such mein yeh do din mein jagya ne jo kuchh kiya haiusse mein bhi bahot khafa hoon.asha hai ki kal ka episode achha ho aaj to bakvas episode tha time aur mood donono hi kharab kar diya
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
                                  Jagya & Gouri completes MS & set up a hospital in Mumbai.Jagya refuses to come home for ever & declares that he's going to marry Gouri.                                                               
                                  DS,BB team were shocked & get Anandi study MBBS at Mumbai.4 year LEAP!!! Anandi runs Sv.Dharmveer singh's memorial Hospital at jethsar
                                  Mean while,Gouri & her parents come to know about Jagya & start humiliating him.jagya repents & comes back home.
Teeya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: purvim

Anandi ka Aage kya hoga? kya anandi ki life mein koi aur aayega yaa phir yun kahe ki bheirav anandi ki life mein kisi ko layega?

Abhi tak to anandi ki life mein kuchh naya nahi hua hai anandi wahi ki wahi hai jahan 4 saal pahele the thi saare viewrs ko cvt ne naaraz kar diya hai.ab to such mein lagta hai ki anandi ka kya hoga?
Sahan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Teeya

Abhi tak to anandi ki life mein kuchh naya nahi hua hai anandi wahi ki wahi hai jahan 4 saal pahele the thi saare viewrs ko cvt ne naaraz kar diya hai.ab to such mein lagta hai ki anandi ka kya hoga?

cv team ne jagya ke liye gouri ko laaya lekin anandi ke liye jagyaa se achchha , rich aur good looking achha Dr kyun nahi laate jisse jagya ko thodi jalan to ho pata chale use apni bivi ka mulya.