Turning us into vampire ke iradhe me hai Mr. Abhay

Posted: 13 years ago
Heyyy PKYEKians, 

First I want to say that it's my first post. Actually I am a silent reader since last year and sometimes I love to comment when there are interesting and funny posts… 

I know sab ne topic khul li after today's episode but I really wanted to do the same. 
Vivian/Abhay kya kya na karwa te hain…

Like everyone here I am badly affected with Abhaymania and Vivianmania deseases. I am going to die soon. So if someone has the antivirus, please mujhe dedo…😭

Vivian is killing me, he is a murderer. 😡 😆 Ohhhh goooood how can he be sooooo handsome and cute ? 
Yesterday in Ajab Prem Ki Kahani the way he smiled and picked Sukirti up… waouhhhh kya adayein hai… uffffff !!! 😍
And today with his mind blowing act… ohhhhh goooood !!! 😍
I was really disappointed last time with the transformation scene but today it was awesome. I am a big fan of TVD but TVD vampires transformations are nothing in front of Abhay's aaj ke transformation. 

Ohhh Abhay/Vivian kya haalat ho gayi hai meri dekho na. 😒 Ab mujhe samaj mein ayi why he wants to kill us. It's all because he wants to turn us into vampire. Yeh kaise iradhe hai maan mein Mr. Raichand ? Very bad !!!

Sorry for my bakwas and my bad hindi. 

Vivianisme FOREVER 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Another-World thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🤣🤣
Nice topic 
Another-World thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you he's a murderer
Mavi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree! cant stop looking at him
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Such a cute post...🤗i know abhiya fever is very dangerous...ek baar ho jaye toh theek nai hota...😉But no complains...

I agree the transformation scene was very well shot.....👏

Originally posted by: Super Kool

Such a cute post...🤗i know abhiya fever is very dangerous...ek baar ho jaye toh theek nai hota...😉But no complains...

I agree the transformation scene was very well shot.....👏

Ohhh thank you dear. 😊 It means a lot for me because it's my first post here. I am not a good writer so I avoid posting anything. 🤣
Even today he killed me... need heeeeeelp seriously. 😆

Edited by Coeur2PsychoFMS - 13 years ago
yoyolo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🤣🤣
You are so CUTE !!!❤️
let's create a Vivian fan-club or an organization for "Poor-fragile-little-girls who-are-suffering-badly-from-Vivianisme-and-need-to-be-turned-in-vampires-as-they-can't-handle-it-anymore!!!"😆
Edited by yoyolo - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: yoyolo

🤣🤣
You are so CUTE !!!❤️
let's create a Vivian fan-club or an organization for "Poor-fragile-little-girls who-are-suffering-badly-from-Vivianisme-and-need-to-be-turned-in-vampires-as-they-can't-handle-it-anymore!!!"😆

Ohhhhh goooood you cracked me up !!!  🤣
Ohh dear I am thinking about opening a mental asylum first. Do you want to join me ? 
Edited by Coeur2PsychoFMS - 13 years ago