Turning us into vampire ke iradhe me hai Mr. Abhay

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Heyyy PKYEKians, 

First I want to say that it's my first post. Actually I am a silent reader since last year and sometimes I love to comment when there are interesting and funny posts… 

I know sab ne topic khul li after today's episode but I really wanted to do the same. 
Vivian/Abhay kya kya na karwa te hain…D'oh

Like everyone here I am badly affected with Abhaymania and Vivianmania deseases. I am going to die soon. So if someone has the antivirus, please mujhe dedo…Cry

Vivian is killing me, he is a murderer. Angry LOL Ohhhh goooood how can he be sooooo handsome and cute ? 
Yesterday in Ajab Prem Ki Kahani the way he smiled and picked Sukirti up… waouhhhh kya adayein hai… uffffff !!! Day Dreaming
And today with his mind blowing act… ohhhhh goooood !!! Day Dreaming
I was really disappointed last time with the transformation scene but today it was awesome. I am a big fan of TVD but TVD vampires transformations are nothing in front of Abhay's aaj ke transformation. 

Ohhh Abhay/Vivian kya haalat ho gayi hai meri dekho na. Disapprove Ab mujhe samaj mein ayi why he wants to kill us. It's all because he wants to turn us into vampire. Yeh kaise iradhe hai maan mein Mr. Raichand ? Very bad !!!

Sorry for my bakwas and my bad hindi. 

Vivianisme FOREVER 

I agree with you he's a murderer
i agree! cant stop looking at him
Such a cute post...Hugi know abhiya fever is very dangerous...ek baar ho jaye toh theek nai hota...WinkBut no complains...

I agree the transformation scene was very well shot.....Clap

Originally posted by Super Kool

Such a cute post...Hugi know abhiya fever is very dangerous...ek baar ho jaye toh theek nai hota...WinkBut no complains...

I agree the transformation scene was very well shot.....Clap

Ohhh thank you dear. Smile It means a lot for me because it's my first post here. I am not a good writer so I avoid posting anything. ROFL
Even today he killed me... need heeeeeelp seriously. LOL

Edited by Coeur2PsychoFMS - 11 years ago
ROFLROFL
You are so CUTE !!!Heart
let's create a Vivian fan-club or an organization for "Poor-fragile-little-girls who-are-suffering-badly-from-Vivianisme-and-need-to-be-turned-in-vampires-as-they-can't-handle-it-anymore!!!"LOL
Edited by yoyolo - 11 years ago
Originally posted by yoyolo

ROFLROFL
You are so CUTE !!!Heart
let's create a Vivian fan-club or an organization for "Poor-fragile-little-girls who-are-suffering-badly-from-Vivianisme-and-need-to-be-turned-in-vampires-as-they-can't-handle-it-anymore!!!"LOL

Ohhhhh goooood you cracked me up !!!  ROFL
Ohh dear I am thinking about opening a mental asylum first. Do you want to join me ? 
Edited by Coeur2PsychoFMS - 11 years ago