Sid-Viren; Mein Lakshman ya Barat nahi hoon

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am back with my Sood Brother topic girls. I wanted to see them as Ram-Lakshman jodi from the beginning but for now I will be happy with this dialogue because I know in futre they will be Ram-Lakshman jodi.

I don't know if you girls have read my post on dadaji last week, there I said that Sid even now doesnot know the intensity of the situation going on with Viren. Please don't think I am bashing Sid's character here, these are my thoughts and hopefully it makes some sense.

He is still that same caring,loving big brother who doesnot know that he is hurting his younger brother unintentionally.He did the same thing when he was young(at that time no one knows what he is doing is right or wrong)he never used to say anything against his brother thinking that it helps his brother, he is protecting his brother but it did not rather he became biggest enemy of his brother.

Today too when Viren made a mistake at the auction, Sid was taking blame for that and was protecting his brother from dadaji's wrath. But as Nivi said the other day "that the biggest tree may give shadow to the travellers but it will hurt the plant which is growing underneath itself, because it doesnot allow sunshine which in turn kills the plant"
Sid needs to move away and let Viren take responsibility of his mistakes then only Viren will learn his value, his family value, his family's love for him. Sid's intentions are good but its affecting the wrong way on Viren, he is thinking that his brother is being good person once again.
Right now, I want Sid to show the same attitude what Viren is showing him and the family, he needs to show Viren his mistakes and show him the way and let his brother make the decision. Sid's love for his brother is actually crushing Viren and Viren's hatred will increase more and more. So its better Sid, show Viren his mistakes and don't be protective but tell him off for his mistakes and ask him to take responsibility of his mistakes, then only the brother who said "Don't be Ram, I am not Lakshman who will follow you to jungle nor Barat who will put your footwear on my head" will definitely become the same Lakshman of his brother Ram.

So hoping for my Sood Brothers to work things out among themselves and get to see my Ram-Lakshman jodi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Milee Di brilliant post once again, i too want to see Viren-Sid as a Ram-Lakshman jodi it will be beautiful.

I agree with you Sid at the moment is unintentionally hurting Viren. because by covering Viren's mistakes, it will make Viren feel as though Sid is sympathising towards. which will make Viren more angry. x x 
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Milee, I had posted something on these lines and then I read that you have opened this thread. So I am posting what I posted there in our NiVren thread :-

See, DS loves Sid and Viren equally - I know you all will hit me and will not talk to me but girls this is my POV. TOday, accoridng to DS Sid did a mistake and he scolded him. Even though he loves Sid and favors him but he could not tolerate Sid doing this mistake as he has taught him about business and then how can he do this mistake. I really liked dadaji today. And Sid like a very good older brother took the blame on him as he knew if he speaks up now and tells that it was Viren, DS will be more mad and it will not help in the matters. And Sid only did ishara to DS to let Viren go with him for nilami. 
I liked Viren too as he came up and took the full responsibility of nilami as he did not want anybody to own his mistake. He has never done and he knows how it feels if somebody who has done mistake does not own it. Anyway we know Viren never hides his mistakes. And he was ready to take the punishment too. But DS showed restraint here and did not say anything. The whole family is changing their rules and behavior for Viren and now Viren has to just open a little heart and he will feel everybody's love.

This is the first time there is some difference in our views..You are saying that Sid needed to speak up and should have told DS that it was Viren who said that price. But I think it was good Sid did not tell DS as that would have caused more problem as Viren is in a totally different mood and he would have taken this as Sid's move against Viren to put him down infront of DS. So I think it is good that Sid did not say anything and it was Viren who told him, the way he always does and he took the full responsibility. If it was normal circumstances then it makes sense for Sid to speak but not right now. Sid's each and every move will be taken in a negative way by Viren.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anisha_91

Milee Di brilliant post once again, i too want to see Viren-Sid as a Ram-Lakshman jodi it will be beautiful.

I agree with you Sid at the moment is unintentionally hurting Viren. because by covering Viren's mistakes, it will make Viren feel as though Sid is sympathising towards. which will make Viren more angry. x x 

Anisha I do not agree to this. Sid was not sympathizing at all. He was not saying anything and he remained exactly the same as he always is. If he would have told DS about Viren, it would have gone other way. Viren would have still thought that to put him down one more time, Sid told DS that it was Viren who put nilami and not me. Atleast this way, Viren knows that Sid will never speak and will remain good infront of DS. Atleast Sid's character did not change even today infront of Viren. He is still the same. 
milee1014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

Milee, I had posted something on these lines and then I read that you have opened this thread. So I am posting what I posted there in our NiVren thread :-

See, DS loves Sid and Viren equally - I know you all will hit me and will not talk to me but girls this is my POV. TOday, accoridng to DS Sid did a mistake and he scolded him. Even though he loves Sid and favors him but he could not tolerate Sid doing this mistake as he has taught him about business and then how can he do this mistake. I really liked dadaji today. And Sid like a very good older brother took the blame on him as he knew if he speaks up now and tells that it was Viren, DS will be more mad and it will not help in the matters. And Sid only did ishara to DS to let Viren go with him for nilami. 
I liked Viren too as he came up and took the full responsibility of nilami as he did not want anybody to own his mistake. He has never done and he knows how it feels if somebody who has done mistake does not own it. Anyway we know Viren never hides his mistakes. And he was ready to take the punishment too. But DS showed restraint here and did not say anything. The whole family is changing their rules and behavior for Viren and now Viren has to just open a little heart and he will feel everybody's love.

This is the first time there is some difference in our views..You are saying that Sid needed to speak up and should have told DS that it was Viren who said that price. But I think it was good Sid did not tell DS as that would have caused more problem as Viren is in a totally different mood and he would have taken this as Sid's move against Viren to put him down infront of DS. So I think it is good that Sid did not say anything and it was Viren who told him, the way he always does and he took the full responsibility. If it was normal circumstances then it makes sense for Sid to speak but not right now. Sid's each and every move will be taken in a negative way by Viren.

Hey Anju, I did see your post on the thread and replied saying the same that I wrote something along the same lines.

And about speaking I meant Sid to talk to Viren and show him his mistake not talk to dadaji about it. Both brothers need to talk it out, then only some solution will come. Communication is very important in every relation and that is missing in this brothers relation.
That is what I meant when I said Sid needs to speak and show his attitude, he needs to tell his brother where he is making mistakes some conversation as there is nothing going on between the brothers which is really bad. Until and unless they speak their differences nothing good will happen. How will Viren know Sid's intention and how will Sid know Viren's real character. So I want them to communicate like how NivRen does, that is the reason Nivi is so confident in his stance and taking what ever Viren is thowing at her because she knows him better than anyone in this family right now.
Hopefully I made some sense here.
milee1014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

Anisha I do not agree to this. Sid was not sympathizing at all. He was not saying anything and he remained exactly the same as he always is. If he would have told DS about Viren, it would have gone other way. Viren would have still thought that to put him down one more time, Sid told DS that it was Viren who put nilami and not me. Atleast this way, Viren knows that Sid will never speak and will remain good infront of DS. Atleast Sid's character did not change even today infront of Viren. He is still the same. 

Anisha, thanks for commenting. And I will go with Anju here, Sid is not sympathizing with Viren. He is the same Sid from the beginning he is taking the blame for his brother being protective towards his brother. That is all, and read what I wrote for Anju's comment.Both the brothers should communicte then only their differences can be eliminated and they can find some solution to thier problem.
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No problem Milee di.😊

And Milee di and Anju I'm not saying that Sid is sympathising i'm saying it will come across as he is sympathising to Viren because he is at the moment very angry at everyone and will take any love towards him as sympathy. And i also agree that Sid is just doing what a big brother should do x

By the way Milee di i agree with you both brothers should communicate to sort out their differences x
Edited by Anisha_91 - 13 years ago
sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

But at the moment Viren is in an open-war kind of behaviour and is waiting for someone to say something for him to retaliate and keep rubbing it in that he was treated unfairly.  He has this -I-dont-give-a-damn-about-anyone attitude, even though we can see that it will not take a lot to thaw the heart of ice that he is currently displaying to everyone.

So whether Sid supported him or not in front of DS, he was going to speak against what Sid said..Sid here is between the devil and the deep sea.  Hope you guys got what I am trying to say.

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
miliee awosome n lovelyyyy post dear . Yuppp Viren n Sid soon will clear all misunderstandings b/w them n they will b Ram-Laxman soon
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
great post Milee. Hope the brothers sort it out and become close have a great relationship.