14th February 2011 Written Update

shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
[CRYPT]

Epi starts with ChandEena trying to get more info on Pia but they fail to do so as the sister as the orphanage doesnt tell them about Pia's background.
Pia is looking for Abhay to thank him for covering up the open zip and sees him in the locker room with a Shanaya who compliments his body.
Abhay sees Pia go from there and goes after her. He trys to explain that Shanaya was just there and he didnt do anything. Pia says that he can be with another girl if he wants, Abhay says there is no space for anyone in his life other than her.

Angad comes to Tracker and tells her that T messed up pia's zip in order to win fashion show and he tells her off some more for hanging around with T and tells her to be the Ruhi she was. He gets angry and leaves.
Tracker confronts T and both argue and Tracker  "fires"  T from her love lifeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Tracker then comes to Angad and apologises

Sid takes Panchi with him, panchi is super annoyed and Sid on the phone. They come to a jewllery shop and Sid tells her to select a ring as she has a house wife type of taste.
Sid takes the rind Panchi selected and asks her to marry him😲
Sid gets up and says he was rehersing to propose some other girl.Panchi leaves from there and bumps into Danish
Sid introduces himself as Panchi's fiance and Danish is shocked
Mish tells Arnav she won the fashion show,Arnav is shocked and says they must party.

Panchi thanks Sid for helping her deal with Danish

Abhay says  he doesnt want to know about Pia's secret and wants to return CD to her.
Pia is infront of the mirror trying on a dress and is cutting the price tag when abhay comes in. She cuts herself accidently and is bleeding. Abhay sees the blood. He takes hold of her and turns into a vampire with the blue eyes and fangs and looks like he's gonna bite pia

*didnt have the last bit of the video so if someone can fill the last bit in it wud be great*

(thx remosalsa for filling in the last part😊)

Abhay tries to control himself & finally controls after lil bit difficulty..then he tells her here is ur cd, & she asks him if he saw everything?
he tells, no, & don't even want to know her secret...& he tells, her they can't be 1

ok pia seemed really calm for someone who's about to be biten by a vampire-that part didnt seem to make sense unless it was Abhay or Pia's imagination
Danish is back hope Panchi dont play along with Sid and pretend to be his fiance just to show Danish she's moved on

[/CRYPT]

Edited by shona. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awsome update (:
yeaah i watched on youtube and i didnt seem to catch the last minutes of the episode so it would be awsome if someone could fill that up (:
avidity_2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update. But I don't get it wasn't Pia in the hospital with blood wounds! Why didn't Abhay turn into a Vampire that time? Why only now? It doesnt make sense at all...
camjs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i m telling u...u update it ok...

abhay comes near piya and wanted to bite her but control himself...then he says piya that this is the reason i was saying that we can never be together...piya asked him what happened abhay...abhay said that "wohi hua jiska dar tha"...i should control myself...then he give that cd to piya..piya asked him how he got that cd as she has destroyed the cd...abhay said that he didn't see anything from the cd becoz it's her truth...she can hide it as long as she wants...
shona. thumbnail

Originally posted by: avidity_2002

Thank you for the update. But I don't get it wasn't Pia in the hospital with blood wounds! Why didn't Abhay turn into a Vampire that time? Why only now? It doesnt make sense at all...

i was wondering the sme and thought maybe he was to frightened of losing her to register her scent much-in twilight edward gets over Bella's scent after almost losing her
or maybe the creatives didnt want to show abhay as a vampire there-make it more effective by showing him turn into one infront of pia wen she's actually concious...

AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome updates.. Shona.. Bunch of thanks..πŸ‘
Abhay is so nice to say Piya that ...There is no space in his life for anyone else other than her..
Rohini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shona.

i was wondering the sme and thought maybe he was to frightened of losing her to register her scent much-in twilight edward gets over Bella's scent after almost losing her
or maybe the creatives didnt want to show abhay as a vampire there-make it more effective by showing him turn into one infront of pia wen she's actually concious...

Actually  vampires r the ones who like to drink human's blood too..but mostly animal's blood...have seen in a film..!!
Edited by Rohini20 - 13 years ago
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thks Shona

after that nothing much happened....Abhay tries to control himself & finally controls after lil bit difficulty..then he tells her here is ur cd, & she asks him if he saw everything?
he tells, no, & don't even want to know her secret...& he tells, her they can't be 1πŸ˜’
Ms-Min-Ho thumbnail
shona. thumbnail

Originally posted by: remosalsa

thks Shona

after that nothing much happened....Abhay tries to control himself & finally controls after lil bit difficulty..then he tells her here is ur cd, & she asks him if he saw everything?
he tells, no, & don't even want to know her secret...& he tells, her they can't be 1πŸ˜’

hey thanks for filling in the last part
updated the update