Feb 14th: SGP: Update: Dukhi Mann Mere

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

so boring why are they bringing cancer track during honeymoon
i m hating this track..from now onwards i m not gonna watch this serial if they r going to show cancer track....
has suhaana been diagnosed with cancer, or is this the aunty's track??i dun want suhaanaa to b de one diagnosed wit cancerCry
Originally posted by jagadeepthisha

so boring why are they bringing cancer track during honeymoon

Life is so uncertain..... such things do happen in real life... then why not show it in reel life.... a bold step by SGP..... where other serials depict life is full of roses....SGP stands apart and shows us a microscopic view of its thorns...that's all..... if we can enjoy the bliss of the characters ....then why not the pains..... let us share their pains.... and get an experience of it.... experiences has the ability to make us more strong......Smile

@arpita
Thanks for your wonderful work dear....Big smile
Edited by laxmi_s - 11 years ago
Originally posted by priya_al

has suhaana been diagnosed with cancer, or is this the aunty's track??i dun want suhaanaa to b de one diagnosed wit cancerCry

No Suhana has not been diagnosed with cancer... but I feel this track was necessary to make her realize what is love... like she said to Ishaan in the last part that she now knows what is love... love is not just to say "I love you"... Smile

I am not a very senti person... but today's scene between Sushaan in the end moved me to tears... Cry
Originally posted by md410

Post cannot be quoted.
LOVE IS THE ONLY THING IN THIS WORLD THAT BONDS US

I REQUEST ALL NOT TO GO IN THAT CANCER MODE

PLZ BRING THE LOVE OF SUSHAAN IN UR HEARTS

SGP PLZ KEEP THE LOVE ON UR TOP PRIORITY THEN ALL WILL BE WELL WITH UR TRPS

SUSHAAN KEEP LOVING EACH OTHER EVERY DAY
thnx arpi 4 d upd really a dukhi epi