Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Name: Shanta/ Shali

Place: the Netherlands/Holland

your looking forward to Kismat: cause our pooti kimat at GHSP....(oke bad joke)....YRF is the his name...movie's are his game.....like Viraf....waiting for Mahi's Way too...
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Name - Priti

Place - USA

Why watch this show - I can only watch one show at a time and am loosing interest in the one I am watching currently. I have heard a lot of praises from friends about this show and hence wish to watch it.
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Howdy all๐Ÿค—

The names Bubba  or Geeks (yes, you can giggle a little)

Resident of USA

Reason:well, I have not watched it as yet but all my friends have given it very good reviews. I do not watch Hindi shows, got hooked on one and subsequently got hecked(W*H) by it.  I am looking forward to watching this particular show, so far everyone has only nice things to say about the story, the cast and the characters.
Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Name : Deepika  /  Deeps

Place : USA right now

Why watch this show :  YRF is a good banner, with good production Values. You can't find a better gripping storyline between two worthy adversaries than Kane and Abel....to be recreated on small screen. Looking forward to see the relentless battle .......

apple64 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Name :  Alpana

Place : Delhi, India

Why watch this show :  Avid reader of Jeffrey Archer books and would love to see its Televised interpretation; esp. since its coming from YRF....... Hope to enjoy the saga... :)

mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
NameResmi aka Ress

Place : Kerala, India

Why watch this show :  Peer pressure can be CONstructive provided they are from unCONditionally CONsiderate companians!

n hence i learn there is a Kane & Abel.. n its by JA... (whom i was introduced to a few days ago by the same source!) and also there is this popular YRF... whom i wud like to know.. n follow..

Edited by mi7chimes - 13 years ago
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Name: Anu
Place USA

A serial based on a book Ive read a few times....... Saw the first episode...It looks promising
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Name - Usha

Place - India

Why : I loved Kane & Abel (though i loved Prodigal Daughter a little bit more), liked YRF's other shows Mahi Way and Rishta.com, so hope this will hold my interest as well. Presently watching only one other serial, so in the mood to add one more.
chip thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by silcop - 13 years ago
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Name:Mew

looking forward to Kismat because i think concept is great and the role Kabir Khan inspired me to watch it