Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This can also be understood to be about Favourite nikamme 'bodyguards' of LTL :lol: Someone should make one on them actually 😆

In all seriousness, though: 

😍 😍 😍 

Aw man, that was beautiful. I don't even have the words to express how amazingly sweet all those pieces of music and DN along with them are. Watching it put a big, wide smile on my face.

Lovely compilation, thank you!
ChurailMukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Ooooooooooooooppppppppppppssssssssss! O_O
Dang! LOL! Body Guards!

@ make-believe: Awwwwwwwwwwwww anytime! 😳
KavitaDR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Noorie,

First of all welcome to the Forum. You have come at a time when LTL seems to be at a crossroad but we need all those silent readers to come forward and express their unwavering love and passion for a TV show that is much more than a serial but a reflection of all those unspoken hopes and dreams of love at its simplest and completely uncorrupted by prejudices that are rife in life. If only, the Colors channel and the Creative teams could sense even a fraction of that passion, LTL would forever be etched in the memory of patrons of good TV.

What do I say about the fabulous compilation. It brings back floods of beautiful memories that members of this forum including myself have wrtitten about , dissected in its minutest aspect.

Thank you.

Kavita😳
Edited by KavitaDR - 13 years ago
ChurailMukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you Kavita! 😳

My bad luck that i may have come upon LTL near its end, i will never forget Dutta and Naku's love story though. It is so soulful and etheral! 😭
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
When I read BG I thought Bodyguard and I thought someone even made a VM on the BGs. LOL! Will watch the VM later.