Geeta's "Attempt"

anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
since DID season 1, she has been saying the same thing to the other team members. Aapka "attempt" accha tha. However good the dance is, she calls it attempt. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LMAO ive noticed!

Its really annoying too
love_girish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
true i think besides that she has no other dialogues. when her team performs it is more than an attempt but when others perform it is just a good "attempt".
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG I know! what does "ur attempt" mean? that it was a good "attempt" and they haven't succeeded? like what does she want to say!
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG... We have had similar discussion threads on Geeta's "good attempt" phrase in both DID1 and DID2... LOL.. That phrase irritates me so much that I prefer not to use it anywhere anymore!! I dont want to hate myself by using it - that's how much it has become annoying now!!
Ugh i know, it bothers me -_- It sounds so negative.
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
When other team contestants tries a different style she calls it an "attempt" 😑but when her teams tries something new she lets the world now that they work so hard, there are the best, how proud them make her, and even if the mess up she says its her fault, makes excuse etc.Who forget her other popular line, "bacha I know you deserve to be here (tears start rolling out of her eyes 😭and grabs a tissue), you work really hard", like if other teams just sit around.

Originally posted by: MrManagement

When other team contestants tries a different style she calls it an "attempt" 😑but when her teams tries something new she lets the world now that they work so hard, there are the best, how proud them make her, and even if the mess up she says its her fault, makes excuse etc.Who forget her other popular line, "bacha I know you deserve to be here (tears start rolling out of her eyes 😭and grabs a tissue), you work really hard", like if other teams just sit around.

πŸ˜†
So truee
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Geetu Ma , ye kya hot raha hai ?πŸ˜†
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What's that saying?

Oh yeah..old habits die hard.