Patil* - Right-hand of Deshmukh x]

EstelleEvenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello KS'ians πŸ˜Š

i havnt seen a single topic on Patil yet, so i thought i'd start one πŸ˜›

Whats your opinion about him?

well I like him πŸ‘ he doesnt look like a Police wala at all πŸ˜† his character is sooo innocent looking.
Edited by angelbuffy - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Hii.. 
yeah i love each n every single character of this show n Patil is no exception!! 
He is quite good!! I soooooooo loved him yest when poor fellow by mistake confessed to Deshmukh that he gave da links of that hostpital case to those 5!!! πŸ˜† As u mentioned!! Yeah he looks quite innocent!! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Charu21 - 13 years ago
Hey,
I love every single character on this show😳 They are all like awesome and have something you cant miss. Patil was awesome yesterday... They showed him a lot and viewers got to know abt him a little which is a good thing. I love this show and its characters so much
love_girish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he is funny at times. i like his role. in saturday's episode whe he says to deshmikh that he was joking, deshmukh scolds at him that "yeh koi waqt hai masakh karne ka"....he gets scared of him
Originally posted by: shayalprasad

he is funny at times. i like his role. in saturday's episode whe he says to deshmikh that he was joking, deshmukh scolds at him that "yeh koi waqt hai masakh karne ka"....he gets scared of him

LOL Deshmukh also said "tune kabse mazak karna shuru kiya"πŸ˜† then he shuts up
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
nice thread.......yes patel deserve attenction too..........After the last episode i was also thinking that he is also major part of the show...........he is very good in accting.i like his style too.........
Specially in the last episode his accting was funny and serious too..........but basically he is very good in his role.......And doing well......................... πŸ‘

@ angelbuffy , Nice thread......
Thamesriver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
In the drug scam epi when they raided the rave party Patil tapped the DJ on his shoulder I found that funny.
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Patil looks like the dedicated simple minded police officer who is pure, in the sense that he won't get bribed into doing something wrong. However, his brain is kinda slow in getting to things, although I have seen his brain works best at questioning and filing reports...connecting the dots is not his strongest suitπŸ˜†
ArRoGaNT-CHINTs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I loved so much when Deshukh told patil that " Tu kabse majaak karne lag gaya..........