Best Tapori in world

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
omg omg omg he proved that we can love Tapori also. He made the stage with fire with his beautiful expression dance, soooooooooo natural he was like a Tapori. All i will say that he proved that what ever thing he does he outcomes with 200%. I love him very much today as a cute Tapori. Edited by verode - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
and i love this tapori a lot.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!😊
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mdmsk

and i love this tapori a lot.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!😊

me tooπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Veena even uno few days back when I came to know that he's been given that Tapori song I was feeling a bit upset.But he proved me wrong all the way.OMG I loved that tapori song so much.........it was the best entertaining song of tonight's event.
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Veena even uno few days back when I came to know that he's been given that Tapori song I was feeling a bit upset.But he proved me wrong all the way.OMG I loved that tapori song so much.........it was the best entertaining song of tonight's event.

Very very important baat to yeh hia ki saara dance woh ek scene ki tarah expressions pe kiya. He is a Great guy yaar
HeenaMaaneet thumbnail
Agar aisa tapori mujhe chede to mai to pat he jao gi yaar.
joan1111 thumbnail
GC has shown that whatever he does he gives his 100%.  He dances very well and his expressions even while dancing were too good
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
he is a brilliant dancer and performer!..his expressions as well as dance was superb!..LOVED it!
SakshiGarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
agreed...........GC was luking sooooooooo cute thro'out the performance.........jst loved this tapori😳........truly he is the best!!!
GC was simply outstanding.....
i am speechless.......πŸ‘πŸΌ