Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
Here it is .I hav written it .

Gals 2dy they showed d KINHA seg on UMTV . OMGG It ws such a funnyy n hilaaarious seg , I was constatntly laughhng thruout . UMTV reporters werr gong 2 different sets as a police inspectors 2 stop d v-day celebrations . lolzz .

OMG NEHA is a full GUNDI yaar , seriousllyy 2dy she proved it . Poor Kinny is nothng infront of her 🀣

Seg starts wid kinshuk holding mice n asking hu is d gift ? n Nea holding a pink color teddy says " It is so gd ,i liked it " yoh kinny says " Oh u liked it it's only for u 😍  Suddenly Lady inspector comes n asks them why r u celebrating V-day here ,U know it is banned . Why u gave her gift ? She has 1 danda on her hand whch she shows 2 d teddy . Neha says " Yeh danda kisse dkhia rahi hai aap ? " πŸ˜† . Kinny was holding d mice , bechara bas haan pe haan karein ja raha tha . When tht nspector was sayng somethng HE used 2 bring d mice 2 her n if Neha used 2 say somethng He used 2 do it in Neha's side . Poor Kinny kuch mauka hi nahi mil raha tha GUNDI NEHA ke samne πŸ˜† .  Neha asks her d name toh kinny bhi peeche peeche says " haan haan bolo bolo " She says " surajmukhi chautala " , on dis NEha says " toh bahar jao , surajmukhi ho toh surajmukhi ko jake roshni do " OMGG I lovedd it 🀣 . Kinny like a true Chela supports her n says " Arre vaahh Kya baat hai BIWI " πŸ˜† . " boliye boliye aage boliye " Neha says " Dhikhao dhikhao mujhe batch dhikhao " kinny also says " haan haan dhikhao " πŸ˜† . then another reporter comes BULBUL PANDEY , OMGG n see Kinshuk , I hav never eer seen him laughng like dis , he was crackng up πŸ˜† . Bulbul says let them celebrate , pyar ke bande hai yaar , " then NEha says " Haan Aur hum toh Ghar pe hi romance kar rahe the , kahin bahar thodi na kar rahe the πŸ˜‰ . Neha says " Appki muuch kitni aachi hai sir " πŸ˜† Kinny says " Sir aap kuch boliye toh sahi " on one thng Kinny says " Dekhiye Yeh toh MARDO ke shaan ke khilaf hai " on dis Neha says 2 kinny " Mardo ke Wht ? " πŸ˜† She gives d teddy 2 kinny , then kinny gives again it 2 NEha then again She gives it 2 kinny . Overall It was a such a cutee n funnyy se . lovedd it
In last Asusual Neha sings a song " Main koi aisa geet gaon ( yes BOss ) " n it ends .

-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
aww   neha darlz you rock =) to the core bright future you hve
sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thnx moni....u r such a sweet heart..soo cute..
Rani2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Pia9 thanks for the link. Very nice seg. Neha is full of masti πŸ˜ƒ
I liked the song she sang  ' main koi esa geet..'
prajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the link... so hilarious... loved it... 🀣
pgdn thumbnail
Thanks for the update but I can't see the video can someone upload in YouTube pls thanks
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing the segment with us. It was such a cute one that too. Thoroughly loved Neha, she is so adorable. I always forget how different she is from Nivediita and can be notoriously funny at pulling people's leg. πŸ˜†
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG... Neha is damn cute yaar..Thanks for sharing this segment. Neha was all over the place and in full mood teasing and in the end she is with the female police and I loved the way she gave back the teddy to Kinshuk...They both are damn good....I wish KinHa were together but I guess we have no right on that..I wish good luck to Kinshuk and Divya..And hope Neha finds someone very good just like her. She is so bubbly and full of life. So different from her character Nivi.
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thankyou for the link, really appreciate it. I loved it specially when Kinshuk was enjoying the cat fightπŸ˜† and encouraging both of them. And at the end they both were taking sides with policewala and policewaliπŸ˜† 

I enjoyed very much thankyou.

pgdn thumbnail
Omg neha kinsuk looks cute and neha is so cute but iam so sad they can't be together neha is sweet girl I hope she finds bf like kinsuk hehehe